Cameron for Waniya.

I sat down at the table in our hotel room with matt and Carter. They set the camera up. I grabbed a spoon.

"Hey guys. So today we're doing the hottest sauce challenge. I hope you enjoy" matt said. i stared at the sauce and the mini spoons. Everyone was standing around us watching.

"Ready" matt asked. Carter and I nodded. We both put some on our spoons. We all put it in our mouths.

"Oh my god" i yelled.

"Holy frick. This is so hot" Carter yelled. I drank the milk.

"Waniya. You took a lot more than us" matt said. His eyes were watery and his face was all red.

I rubbed my face. I looked at my hand. There was blood all over it. Cameron ran over to me and gave me paper towels. "Guys we need to go. This is bad" matt says.

We all ran out of the hotel room and to the elevator. Matt, Carter, Aaron, and Shawn all went to the stairs and got the car ready.

"Ok waniya. Just keep your head titled back" cameron said. I nodded. The doors opened and we went to the car. I sat in the front.

••

Cameron and I went into the hospital. The nurse took me to a room. Cameron sat next to me. A couple of the guys walked in.

"Ok Waniya. The doctor said it was nothing bad. Just keep your head up and it should stop any minute. Although you lost a bit of blood so you may get light headed so just be careful. Drink water and rest and by tomorrow you should be fine" I nodded.

I looked around and laughed. "It's not funny you could have gotten hurt" Carter said.

"But I didn't" I said.

"Your in the hospital" cameron laughed.

"We need to be more careful. I feel like we go to the hospital a lot more than an average person" I laughed.

I stood up and fell into the wall. "Yeah your not walking" cameron said. He walked over and picked me up. We all walked out of the hospital.

"Thanks cam" I smiled.