Gilinsky for Therese

"Jesus Therese. I can't do anything right. Why are we even together anymore" Jack screamed.

"I don't know maybe because I love you" I screamed back at him.

"Do not raise your voice at me" he said low. I flinched as he punched the wall. I felt the tears running down my face.

"You can't honestly think I'm ok with you going out every night with her and partying. I don't know what you do. And then you come home smelling like some whore and wanting me to take care of you" I said walking to the other side of the room. I leaned up against the counter holding my head in my hands.

"If you were a good girlfriend. You would" he said. I turned around and looked at him before running out of the house. I walked down the side walk that was barley lit my the streetlights. I sat on a swing in a park me and jack would go to.

Jacks POV:

I sat in a chair the was pulled out from our kitchen counter. I kept calling and texting Therese. She was ignoring me. "I have to find her" I said standing up. I got the house keys and locked the door.

I walked down the street looking anywhere and everywhere for her.

Therese POV:

I was quietly crying as I continued to wipe the never ending tears off my face.

"Baby" I heard in back of me. I turned and saw Jack.

"What do you want" I asked.

"I'm so sorry" he said walking over to me. "I would never in a million years hit you nor would I break up with you for her. Please. Come am back home. I love you so much. I'll start staying home and I'll only go if your ok with it. Please baby" he said.

"Fine but I'm only giving you on more chance" I said.

"Ok fine. Understandable" he said. "Let's go home" he whispered.

"I love you Therese" he smiled.

"I love you too Jack" I replied