Matthew pt.2

I looked around. I smiled at the breathtaking view. I over looked the city. I was standing at the Hollywood sign. Yes, I have always wanted to go there and take pictures. I thought maybe it would clear my mind. I had no reception up here unless I uploaded the picture from my camera. I started taking pictures and soon got tired. I checked the time I sat down 8:30. I sighed. It was a little chilly out but I didn't mind. I quite enjoyed the peacefulness. I went to my car and grabbed my Starbucks passion fruit tea.

I decided to take a photoshoot. As I was walking to my car I saw a bright flash from behind me light up the hills. Scared the crap out of me.

After I got done it was about 10:00. I decided to go to a diner. I couldn't find a diner so I went to Starbucks. I ordered more tea and sat in pure quietness. Only the disturbance of the coffee machine and the shuffling of the worker. I pulled my phone out and started playing subway surfers. Before I knew it, it was 1:30

"Excuse me. Were closing up." The worker said.

"Ok. Thank you" I smiled standing.

"Would you like a free refill. We can do it on the house?" she asked.

"Um sure." I smiled handing her my cup. My thoughts slowly drifted to Matt. I hope he was sleeping. He needed sleep. He was tired.

Matts POV:

"Where is she. It's almost 2am" I freaked out.

"Bro. She's probably fine." Nash said.

"I don't care. I want my girlfriend. I wanna hold her and sleep with her in my arms knowing she's ok." I was about to cry. I was scared and worried about y/n.

I started thinking. "Hand me her laptop." I told Johnson.

He handed me her laptop as i slowly logged into it. I saw the background. It was a college she made for us on our 2 year anniversary. I smiled. I pulled up her recents.

"Ok so y/n's recents are twitter, Netflix, Instagram, and skype." I finished.

"Go on twitter" Aaron told me.

"Alright" I clicked twitter. I covered my mouth.

"Oh my" I blinked.

"What?" Carter ran to me.

Why didn't she tell me. She should of told me. But no she kept it a secret from me. I knew something was wrong. I should of pried it out if her. I'm such a bad boyfriend. Gosh.

"She was right." Cam mumbled.

"What" I shot my head towards him.

"Y/n told us she was getting hate. We just ignored her and told her our fans would never do that. But she wasn't lying. Oh my god." Cameron said walking around the room.

"Do you think that's why she did all this. From the hate" I said motioning my hand around the room shawn and Jacob were picking up.

"Maybe" Cameron said.

"Alright I think we should go to bed. All of us. She should probably be back tomorrow." Aaron said.

We all nodded as everyone slowly left.

"Matt." A faint voice said. "Go to sleep" shawn said. He rested his hand on my shoulder "she will be fine."

"Alright." I closed her laptop and set it on the spare bed. It was about 3am. I pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. I took my pants off and slid on some shorts. I climbed in to bed and slowly drifted off.

Y/n's POV:

I pulled into the parking lot and started walking towards the elevator. I pressed floor 5. I stepped onto the soft carpeted floor and walked towards mine and matts room.

I slid the key in the door and slowly opened it. I saw Matt sleeping. I closed the door. I changed and sat on the bed. I plugged my phone in. I slid down next to my sleeping boyfriend. He wrapped his hand around my waist and slowly fell asleep.

I love Matt.

•••••

A/n:

Part 3?