Hayes.

Today was the day. I was moving to Cali with my best friend, Kennedy.

We both walked off the plane together. We saw our bags and figured we should grab them.

••••

Once Kennedy and I pulled up to our new apartment we looked around.

"Y/n. It's so pretty here." She said in aw.

"I know. It's beautiful." I smiled. We grabbed our stuff and headed to our room.

Most of our furniture was already here, considering the moving guys put it in for us.

I threw my stuff in front of the door and pulled out my keys.

We heard yelling from down the hall. I shot my head up and looked at Kennedy.

"What the" she said looking in the direction.

I walked up next to her when we saw about 12 boys run around the corner shirtless. They all stopped and looked at us.

"You must be new to the apartment" one of them said.

"Uh yeah. We just moved here." Kennedy said confused. I saw one boy staring at me. I kinda smiled and looked down. I was very insecure of my body.

"Well I'm Nash and this is my brother hayes and my roommate Cameron and Carter and there just visiting" Nash I'm guessing finished.

"Hi. I'm y/n and that's Kennedy" I smiled.

Hayes kept staring at me so I decided to walk over to Kennedy.

"Well we should probably let you get back to moving. Bye. It was nice meeting you. I hope we can hang out soon." Cameron said walking down the hall with the large group of boys walking behind him. Except one.

"Hello gorgeous." hayes said.

"Hey" I smiled. "Your hayes right?" I asked.

"Yes. Here's my number so we can hang out later." He said walking away. Once he got out of sight I looked at Kennedy.

"Alright. Weirdest building ever." I said shaking my head.

"Hottest boys ever." She said.

I laughed "true" we walked into our new apartment.

"Well. I'm excited." Kennedy said before plopping down on the couch.

"Me too" I said sitting next to her.