2.1

𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 & 𝓑𝓪𝓭
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Sakusa and I turned our heads in response to the sound. Kita Shinsuke was standing at the entrance, his arms crossed, apparently dissatisfied with us or, more specifically, Sakusa. "Is there anything we can help you with, Kita?" Sakusa said discreetly as he let go of my hand. Anger could be detected embedded throughout Sakusa's voice as he posed the question. "I just wanted to check in on [y/n]," Kita said, raising an eyebrow. Kita was irritated as well. "Well, you've checked in now, so you may leave now," Sakusa remarked. I was gazing back and forth between the two leaders as they argued, the tension in the room increasing with each word uttered "no, I have a few questions to ask [y/n] so we will be on our way," Kita stated before walking up and grabbing my wrist, dragging me out of the medical room. I look back at Sakusa, his hand was clenched tightly I gave him an apologetic look and continue to be dragged by Kita.

"Kita" I called out but he didn't respond "Kita!" I called raising my voice a bit higher he then stopped and turned around his face showing annoyance and anger but that all went away as soon as his eyes met mine his grip on my wrist softened as well as his facial expression he let go of my wrist "sorry" he said I rubbed my wrist "it's fine I guess" I said looking down at my hands it was silent for a minute before Kita decided to break the silence. "How are you feeling?" he asked I snorted out a laugh "could be doing better" I replied smiling trying to lighten the atmosphere he grinned in reply "well, there's been something I want to talk to you about," he said I raised a brow as to say 'what is it?' He took out a little piece of paper that seemed familiar to me, and I quickly realised what he was talking about. He read what was written on the piece of paper, "Inform everyone of the agreement," he said and raised his brow at me, "oh yeah, the agreement," I murmured, "what agreement?" Kita inquired, "oh, I'd want to notify it to all participants," I replied. Kita furrows his brows, wondering what to say. He let out a small sigh "alright, follow me we'll get you out of that piece of cloth first" he said walking away and I followed behind him.

We came to a stop in front of a large white door. Kita opened it and held it for me. I thanked him briefly and stepped into the room. "Huh," I said the room was filled with lovely grey and black furnishings, Kita moved into a walk-in closet and brought me [clothing of your choosing] "thank you" he nodded "Atsumu will come and pick you up I'll see you in the kitchen," he said then walked out of the room I stepped into the bathroom and in front of a mirror. I removed my hospital gown and began to check my body, which was covered with bruises and bandages, and a bandage was placed around my chest and right shoulder. With a sigh, I began to remove the bandages and headed into the shower to clean myself. After finishing, I walked over to the sink and took out an aid kit from beneath the sink, rewrapping myself and putting on the clothes Kita had given me. I went out of the bathroom after one last look in the mirror.

I left the bedroom and glanced around for a recognisable blond-haired kid. After a few minutes, I became impatient "where is that rat?" I whispered under my breath "who?" a pleasant voice questioned close to my ear, prompting me to jump and throw a punch at the unknown person, but they watched my hand "whoa whoa clam down [y/n]" they replied beaming "fucking hell Atsumu" I muttered, irritated, and he grinned at my response and let go of my hand. Sighing I glanced up at him and began to inspect him; he looked exactly the same as he had all those years before, but his facial features had matured and his hair had darkened. "Checking me out are we [y/n]?" He teased, grinning at me, and I rolled my eyes, "what is there to check out?" I said, sneering at him, and he was the one to roll his eyes now, "rude," he added, and I laughed, and he laughed back. "So, kitchen?" he suggested "yeah but first I want to see Anki" I said he glanced at me, puzzled, "the small twig?" He questioned, "don't call him that or I'll slice your throat-" I said, "I'm joking, I'm joking," he said sweating "better," I said heading to the left "wrong way!, it's this way," he said pointing to the right "I knew that," I said "sure," he responded not persuaded.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬