1.8

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

"Say, dear brother, it's been a long time, huh?" I laughed. As he sneered back, I answered, "yeah dear sister is sure has," to which he replied, I immediately went into a combat posture as he remained there staring at me.

I ran up to him at a fast rate making my first move he went moved into a defensive position and blocked my move but I swing my left foot to the side of his head causing him to move to the right hit a pole and land on the floor I looked to where he landed and run over to him my danger still in hand smiling crazily I struck again but to hit only air I felt a presence behind me and was hit onto the ground "come on sister don't tell me you've gotten weaker" he said smirking down at me I gritted my teeth and I threw back my head back onto his face making him let go of me he stumbled back as I turned around and punched in him the face then stabbed my dagger at his chest and kicked him hard making him fly back into the wall

I looked at him to see him get up he looked at me with a sadist smile "now it's my turn" he said and ran to me and grabbed my neck then slammed my body down on the ground again making me gasp for air then he threw me to the the pole on the right hard making a big dent then appeared in-front of me and swing his dagger at me but was only able to slit my arm due to me dodging the attack but he grabbed me and threw me in the air and jumped up stabbing his dagger in my back just barely missing my spine I gagged as blood splattered out of my mouth he then threw me towards the ground making me land on the floor with a thud he chuckled "come one I know your better than this sister" he said walking up to me I tried to get up but his foot was punshed on my head he looked down at me disgusted "what did that old man see in you" he said angered I smirked "someone better than you dear bro-" before I could finished he pushed my head down more "I don't think you have the right to be cocky now" he said as venom poured out of his mouth.

You giggled and then disappeared below him he stood there in shock and looked around to find you only to feel like he was in the air and everything was going too fast as he could see your figure blue all around him as he felt cuts and pain then a force push him down from above causing a large crater on the ground as the place cleared you were standing on top of him looking down at him with a crazed smile as he stared at the ceiling "you know brother" you said giggling he hummed in response "why hasn't the building crashed yet?" You asked he sighed "I don't know..." he replied, "well then..." You giggled and then disappeared below him he stood there in shock and looked around to find you only to feel like he was in the air and everything was going too fast as he could see your figure move all around him as he felt cuts and pain then a force push him down from above causing a large crater on the ground as the place cleared you were standing on top of him looking down at him with a crazed smile as he stared at the ceiling "I think it was" you said giggling he hummed in response he tsked in reply you sighed and got off him "let's speed this up" you said and got onto a large metal bar at the top and broke it's making it fall "goodnight brother" was the last thing he heard from you as you left him alone he chuckled as he closed his eyes waiting for the metal bar to land on him "goodnight" he whispered then the metal pole finally hit the ground.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬