1.4

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

I turned to my right as I walked along the halls with the two lads behind me to see the moon at its fullest beaming through the enormous windows as the little stars shone in the sky.

Looking back forwards, we came up to a large wooden door with light coming out from the bottom, indicating that there was a light source. Looking back to the boys, I signal that Ushijama will go left and Anki will go right on the count of three, and we will go in. I looked back at the door and took out my knife, I was about to count down but stopped when I heard someone mumble 'Joker,' I put my ear on it to continue listening to what is being told.

"She and her followers have come, sir," a squeaky voice said. "Perfect, keep her and her thugs busy and alert him of their arrival," a rough voice answered, who I presume is the boss. "Right away, sir," the squeaky voice added.

*Crash!*

Everyone's gaze was drawn to the entrance to see my figure with my head down, my hair covering my face.  "Who are you?" The harsher voice question cautiously, "answer me!" Ushijama and Anki looked at me on either one of my sides as if I were stupid. I slowly moved forwards with my knife in my hand and my head still down, "answer me!" He inquired once more. His servant pulled out a revolver and pointed at me, but my movements seem to paralysed the two people in front of me. Once in front of his face, I gazed up at him, my [e/c] filled with rage, but he couldn't see it through the joker mask, but he could feel my eyes burning into him. . "You aren't alerting anyone..." I murmured to him, then stabbed the side of his neck, blood oozing out as a result of my quick action, "Gah!" He shouted, and his eyes rolled back as he fell to the ground. I pulled my knife out of his neck, blood dripping down it. Ushijama took out his revolver and pointed at me. I looked back at him and saw Anki staring at me, terrified and visibly shivering. I turned around to face them. Ushijama kept his rifle pointed at me and pushed Anki behind him, saying, "Are you going to shoot me, Ushi?" I inquired of the keeper. "Oh, I see we're playing quite a game, aren't we?" I laughed "Well then," I muttered, opening my arms, "shoot me," I added, laughing, even more, the room filled with chuckles from my mouth, he kept quiet but squinted his eyes.

*Bang*

*Thud*

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬