1.9

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Ushijama POV
[🔪]

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Kita roared angrily at me, fist clenched, I put my palm on my left cheek where the stinging is coming from as Semi raced up to me, while Atsumu and Suna hurried over to Kita and held him back. "Hey Kita, you might want to chill-" Atsumu said, sweating profusely. "How can I when our main source is inside a burning building?!" Kita replied furiously. "Are you okay, sir?" Semi inquired, concerned, I nodded in response, "she said to get to you with the paperwork and leave her inside to fight, you and I both know she'll be able to manage herself," I said. Kita looked at me as if I had said something ridiculous, "okay or not I do not care, I want to see her without a scratch when she comes out of that building Ushijama or god help me you'll never see the day of light again" he responded as I stood up and nodded he sight and rubbed his temple "who was she fighting Ushijama?" Kita asked Tendo coughed and spoke in a croaky voice "her brother" he said Kita tched and begin to walk over to the building as I followed.

When we got to the building, we witness [y/n] coming out of the blazing structure, cradling her arm with blood-splattered marks littering her body. Kita approached her quickly, "are you okay?" He asked calmly but worry could be heard behind the facade "Kita?..." She replied weakly he smiled and lifted her in a bridle position in his arms carrying her to the truck "how are you two doing?" she ask Kita looked down at her "better than you" He said "that's good I guess" she chuckled he sighed "I hope you are aware that you have a lot of explaining to do" he said she sighed "Thought so" she replied then blacked out He sighed once more. "You're lucky she still has a pulse, Ushijama, but punishment will still be properly carried out," he added, glancing back at me, and I nodded, "of course Kita."

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬