𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 & 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

IT IS FUCKING FINISHED FUCK!!!!

Summary:
When the Mc (you) was young your mother, father and younger brother went to get Pizzahut but died in a crossfire leaving the Mc with her older brother. They are then adopted by the bastard of a father. The older brother wants to please the old man and gain his appreciation but that is taken away by the Mc and they end up fighting at a party which he dies in.

This connection all started when Mc saved Kita from an enemy invasion. Now a dangerous gang named Phoenix has made a small organisation named Yabikas to kill Mc and the others. Kita has come up with a plan to take down this organisation but Mc quickly declines the idea. After thinking about it throughly she agrees and invites the detectives to fight this gang and the president agrees. Once the Yabikas have finally fallen Mc wants to take down Phoenix and asks anyone for help they say no and she becomes pissed, though throughout these past few days signs of obsession are quickly shown. The president is now the father of the Mc and she goes to him for help and he says to go with it. Phoenix is finally defeated but the Mc and her friends are now captured by the Haikyuu cast. Her friends are quickly killed and she is destined to kill her father and other father. She shoots the bastard of a father but she turns around and shoots Kita which ends up with her being shot.
She has found peace.

Thoughts:

God mother fucking damn, it's finally finished after years sheesssshshshshshs. Thank you all for the support even though I legit died but hey I'm back and then dying again so-.

This book was an actual hassle because the first time I wrote this shit was actually horrible like no cap it was shit like dog shit, toilet shit, horse shit- okay imma stop but I decided to edit it turns out, it is still all those things. The book started with flying colours then those colours died in my opinion but now it's finished so we are good. The last few chapters were rushed I tried to add in as many details as possible as well as trying to get each character to get some screen time which didn't happen in most of the chapters so fuck and I am sorry for any horrible grammar so.

Anyways, thank you all so much for the support! and hopefully, you'll read the other shit books I have. Thanks! <3

→ ZULCIS ✔️

For more books head to the Book Center on my profile!