0.2

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰.
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

AceCards base
[🔪]

"I'M SORRY!!" a boy screamed running at full speed trying to get away and hopefully survive a small angry female with her hair coloured in highlighted yellow "ANKI I KNOW YOU DID IT!" the girl screamed in anger as she was chasing the small male around the base "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AKIRE-SAN!" Anki protested "DON'T LIE TO ME ANKI!" Akire replied as they kept on running around the base. Akire then decided to jump on Anki causing both of them to fall onto the floor.

As they both collapse to the ground, Anik lets out an "oof" but the door opens just in time for you to step into the turmoil that is your home. The two face up to see you with big eyes and got up swiftly as laughter can be heard in the background. They each greeted you with a bow. Your face is amused and perplexed, and you raise an eyebrow at the two to enquire as to what they did since seeing your enraged best friend with highlighted hair and a young fearful boy.

"You've missed the dumbasses little goose chase," a voice stated, drawing everyone's attention to the speaker, Ubisity, AceCard's most salty member of the group. You grin at him, "Ubisity, my dear boy," you say, and he scowls at you, "what happened?" "Well, I put permanent hair colouring in Akira shampoo, and now she's accusing Anki," he replied, sneering at both of them. Akire turned around with an angry expression on her face, accusing him, "so it was you!" she said, pointing a finger at him. "Yeah yes it was I," he responded, rolling his eyes. "Are you already pulling pranks at 7 a.m. are we?" you chuckled. "Always," he said  back with a slight grin, you crossed your arm and replied with a smirk "wait..." "Did you say permanent?" she queried Ubisity, who remained silent. "Ubisity, is this permanent hair colouring or wash-off?" she asked again, her voice rising. "And that's my cue to leave," he replied as he walked away, shouting "UBISITY!" You turned around to Anki's location, who was already gone, and shook your head, a wide smile pasted on your face, delighted. 'Must have slipped off while we were talking,' you reasoned, before walking up to your room.

When you arrived, you opened the door and walked in to find files and papers strewn about the floor and table, a pinboard on your right side with some pictures and papers pinned on lined up with red strings, and a pinboard on your left side with some pictures and papers pinned on lined up with red strings, if anyone saw this, they would think it was an office for detectives doing a case of tracking mafia people down, you walked over to your closet and gathered some clothes and went into the bathroom changing out of last night's outfit then walked over to a couch that was in the left corner of the room and flopping on it letting out a small groan.

Karasuno conference room
[🔪]

"All right, folks, we've been tasked with tracking down AceCards" "We thought they were in hiding," Dachi said as he walked around the conference room with all of the Karasuno members encircling him, "but it looks like we were all wrong; they've been killing people right under our noses." He continued, "if we're going to track them down, we need to check every nook and cranny and find every signal piece of evidence to bring them to justice." "We've been hunting them for two years and haven't gotten any fresh clues in that time," a blond man said, as everyone turned their heads to him. Dachi groaned, "I know but the government wants us to do this so if we don't do it, we've failed our country and the government." Dachi said no one said anything and looked down "So I'm going to give you your reports to this case and if you find anything call me or Suga and wait for one of us to come" he said as he handed out the cases "good luck" he finished before walking out to his office "I will do anything to take you down joker no matter how long it takes" he vowed in his mind.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬