2.0

𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 & 𝓑𝓪𝓭
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Black.

That's all I can see: black. It's so silent that if you dropped a single pin, the sound would repeat continuously. It's nearly pleasant and calm, but unfortunately, serenity and comfort do not often stay long. Forcing my heavy eyelids open, I begin to gain awareness as my eyes concentrate on the pure white ceiling above me. As I push myself up, agony shoots through my body, causing me to shudder and let out a loud growl as I continue to assist myself. Now that I'm sitting, I take a glance around the room.

There was a grey metal sink with a cabinet beside it, more white cabinets lined up on a plate white wall, a fire hydrant hoes next to two big place green sliding doors, a small table in a corner, a big window left open letting the fresh breeze blow through making the slight transparent curtains dance, three chairs in front of the window, and a grey curtain that could surround me. With all of this knowledge, I've deduced that this is a medical room. Pulling the thin white blanket away from my figure, I hung my feet and legs off the ledge of the medical bed, biting my lip as I put my dominant foot down onto the cold blue floor, pain shot through my body, holding in a breath as I tried to handle the stingy pain 'fuck' I cursed in my mind as I then began to put my left foot down, another wave of pain surged through my body, resulting in a small groan to escape my lips

My movements were halted as the sliding doors opened, causing a loud scratching sound. As I turned my head in the direction of the sound, Sakusa emerged. His stare roved over my bruised body, and the silence in the room became deafening until he began to approach closer to me, my eyes following his every movement. When Sakusa reached me, he placed his gloved palm on my bandaged cheek and began caressing it, his strokes slow and careful, as if he was frightened I might break under any strong pressure. I peered into his black eyes, which were dull and unfocused as if he was lost in thought. "Sakusa?" I murmured quietly, my throat hoarse, and his gaze came back to life and stared into mine "who did this to you?" he asked I raised a brow "Kita didn't tell you?" I asked confused "no he didn't say anything at all, and neither did Ushijama, he just kept his head down the whole time," he replied, putting his hand down away from my cheek 'something must have happened when I passed out,' I concluded in my head he sighed "I should have gone with you, you wouldn't have turned out like this," he said, averting his eyes away from mine. I furrow my brows and carefully lift my hand to place it on his face, knowing it will be uncomfortable for him I still kept going. "Hey, it's okay, I'm still alive, and it's in the past; you can't go back to change it," I said  wanting to reassure him as his eyes met mine again, he sighed and placed his hand on mine, enveloping it, his hand emitted a lot of warmth, sending a little silver shiver up my spine, he leant into my touch and closed his eyes. I've never seen Sakusa like this before; he typically avoids crowds and despises personal contact with any living being, but here he is, leaning into my touch, his expression filled with happiness and comfort; what happened to the germaphobe we all know? "If someone hurts you or fails to protect you again, they won't see another day," he said, to which others would swoon and think it was adorable, but his voice had a hidden meaning, a darker meaning, he knew that and I was confused, unsure if he meant it in that sense or if he was simply going to kill them quickly. Silence settled over us, not loaded with tension or embarrassment, but neutral as if it were nothing. We continued to satisfy our gaze until we heard a cough.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬