3.4

𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Fuck..." I groan I slowly open my eyes on a few occasions of blinking I put my arm over my eyes and let out a raspy sigh I rise from my bed and stared at a blank wall trying to keep myself awake but my horrible breath makes it easy to wake up, 5 minutes or more I leave the bed and walk toward the bathroom. Looking into my reflection in the mirror I saw myself with horrible eyebags, messy [h/c] hair with little strands poking out everywhere, heavy eyebags and a wrinkled white blouse stained with small spots of alcohol so pretty much to sum it all up I look like absolute shit. I tsk and decided to get ready for the day.

Walking out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around my body I then entered my closet. Picking out a casual outfit which consisted of a beige collared shirt, brown long pants, a black jacket and of course undergarments and socks. Once I finished changing I walked over to my messy wooden table stepping all over the scattered papers on the floor I look at the small note that lies on the table.

'you fell asleep so I tucked you in and left, here are some painkillers and a bottle of water - Akire <3' the heart was scribbled out.

'Huh,' I thought accepting the medicine and drinking gratefully. I then leave my room and walk down the hallway until I saw a familiar tuff of long brown hair 'Akire?' I questioned and walked up towards the said person "oi Akire!" I called out the person jumped and turned around "y-yes?" she replied back stuttering "you okay?" I asked now in front of her "yeah I'm fine" she replied sweat-dropping I raise a brow at her "okay... Well anyway, thank you for the drink and medicine" I thanked giving her a small smile oh, no worries! we don't want you sick now do we?" she joked I chuckled smiling at her. She smiled back but then my face dropped "I wasn't joking about last night you know that right?" I asked my voice becoming cold Akire froze "w-what?" she stuttered out fear in her voice "you know what I mean" I replied and walked up to her left side and put a hand on her shoulder "I wish you luck Akire Yumi" I cheered happily and walked away leaving her in the dust.

[🔪]

AKIRE POV

"shit she knows" I mumbled under my breath walking down the hallway after I recollected myself 'what am I going to do now?' I ask myself

[🔪]

[Y/N] POV

I let out a small sigh, I've gotten documents about Pheonix at the Agency's database and now I am walking down the hallways until I see a familiar face up ahead I smiled at him and walk towards them "Good evening Gov- Father," I greeted him. Fugiewakia looked at me once he heard my voice "Ah, good evening daughter" he greeted back smiling "what are you doing?" I asked "I am simply going to have an afternoon tea in the garden" he answered I tilted my head "you guys have a garden?" I asked he nodded "yes we do" "may I accompany you?" I asked "sure thing" Fugiewakia replied happily.

Once we reached a spot I pulled out a chair for Fugiewakia he thanked me and I went and sat opposite of him, Maids came out with delicious pastries and a tea set with two cups. "So how is the agency?" I asked he sighed and took a sip of his drink then put it back down on the saucer "tiring, a local detective named ----- has recently opened up cold cases and is trying to solve them, they believe that all the cases are linked" he said "what cases?" I ask interested "there recently high disappearance of girls around the world, but the thing is there is no way they are linked together for example the time, the evidence, the area, there is literally nothing" Fugiewakia complained, "may you elaborate?" I inquire he sighed. "The timing is completely different or may even happen at the same time, there are cases going back to the 15th century, how does a killer live that long? There is little to no evidence and even if there is it is always different, killers normally have a signature way of killing this one seems to do the most random ways. For example, there was evidence of one of the victim's hair but it was tied on a long pole at the border of The Great Big Coral Reef, how in god's name does that happen? The area is always different or even the same, in some areas there will be a case in Brazil then the next day there's one in Canada" he concluded I let out a breath of air "maybe it's a cult?" I suggested taking a sip of my tea.

Fugiewakia sighed for the 10th time "maybe, but aside from that how are you?" he asked "I am fine" I replied he looked at me unconvinced "those eyebags say otherwise" he commented I chuckled dryly "I guess you can say these few weeks have been hell" I joke he shake his head "even if your days have been hell do try to keep yourself well or at least tell me so I can look after you please" he complain, I rub the back of my head "yes pops" I reply grinning he let out a small chuckle "but do be honest, what is wrong?" he asks worry I sigh "well... I found out Phienox headquarters thus the reason for the folders I'm holding, I propose a plan to take them down with the others but they said now and I went home but the leader of Abojashi aka Okiawa then calls me and says that everyone is now becoming obsessive of me and my own two best friends are trying to kill me so at this point I don't even know what to do anymore" I confess.

It was quiet for a hot moment "go for it" he then said I look up at him confused "what?' I asked "go for it, I believe you can do it and who needs them when I know my strong, independent daughter can overcome anything and everything" he cheered smiling softly at me I smiled back had him "thank you, father".
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬