0.8

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰.
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

When you arrived at the detective's headquarters, you stood in front of the large building, wearing your mask and carrying a black leathered suitcase containing important information on the new mafia group you had been able to gather. Sighing, you walked through the building's door to the secretary, who looked up from her computer and began to shake a little upon the sight of you.

When you went to the counter you started saying "joker," you said, "a-AH YES!" She said as she stood up from her chair, "follow me please" she continued and guided you through the hallway to the meeting as you walked through the hallways officers and detectives looked at you disgusted, stunned, angered, but mostly frightened but you noticed a male with slick back hair stare intensely at your suitcase once you arrived at the meeting the secretary opens the door and looked inside the room "sir, she is here" she informed "ah yes, tell her to come in" a familiar voice replied the secretary moved out of the way to give you an entry.

Walking through the door, you saw all the detectives in their chairs, wide-eyed, except for Kuroo, who sat at the head of the long-ass table and smirked at you "well hello Joker," he said you smirked under your mask "good evening detectives," you replied and walked over to the chair opposite of Kuroo, putting the suitcase on the table and sitting down "how is everyone's day?" You inquired as you extracted information files from your bag, but no one responded except for Kuroo who replied with a simple good, "I see, not many talkers" After retrieving your paperwork, you grumbled and tossed your luggage to the floor Kuroo chuckle at your actions.

"Well I am glad you came over to discuss the new mafia group," he said "yes, yes my group and I wish to take them down and once we're finished we can then go back to playing cat and mouse" your said earning another chuckle 'Fucking hell if he keeps on chuckling I'm about to die' you think to yourself as your tiny blush grew little bit under you mask as you grab each one of your files "anyway back to the task at hand," you said pushing the files to each of detectives landing right in front of them "today, we're dealing with a new mafia organisation called Yabikas, and they're killing the other mafia groups," you explained, as everyone reviewed the data and listened to you. "So?" remarked a tall blonde with glasses "So?..." You mentioned it as a sign to keep going "What's the point? It's good if they're murdering other mafia organisations; we can use them as our exterminator." He completed

"Yes, they may be helpful for society, but I supervise Mafia gangs and I exterminate those who kill others for no purpose at all," you responded to him, glaring behind your mask, "then couldn't you do it yourself?, you are the top mafia group after all," a spiky-haired male with chilled eyes said, "I'm afraid not," you sighed, "it appears they have a strong connection to Phoenix, I'm sure detective Kuroo told you all," you said, as everyone's gaze landed on your figure, "and I'm afraid if they reach the top they will feel overpowered and become more of a threat to society than Eagles, Sly Foxes, Black Panthers, and my organisation, AceCards" You stated everyone began to consider your proposal.

"All right, we agree," an unfamiliar voice spoke at the door, making you jump and gaze at the entry, where an elderly guy with white hair and yellow eyes stood. "BOSS!" The detectives bowed and greeted, "Hello children," he replied "wait what-" you replied, "don't worry about it," a man with dark brown hair and light brown eyes remarked as they laid their hand on me, 'BRO HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK OLD WTF?!' I yelled in my brain " Okay?" I remarked, alarmed. "Joker," The man called I look back to him "I Fugiewakia Hiumine and the detective agency, agree to work with you," he added to me. I smirked under my mask and reach out my hand "We have a deal then... President." I responded, and he grabbed my hand in his and shook it. "Yes we do, Joker," he said.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Special identification added to file...

Name - Fugiewakia HiumineCodename - BossAge - 36Gender - maleOccupation - GovernmentStory - Fugiewakia Hiumine is the government of Japan

Codename - Boss
Age - 36
Gender - male
Occupation - Government
Story -
Fugiewakia Hiumine is the government of Japan. He is known to call any close workers in the agency children/child.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬