16. Catalie

-Alex's POV-

I honestly had no idea what to expect when I saw Connor, Troye, and Tyler standing in front of me. I wanted to scream but I knew Natalie would yell at me and tell me they are people too. I just hope she doesn't fall in love with California and move there now. I mean I know she loves California, even though she's never been there. She has talked about moving to LA since she was like 13 and I was 9. I'm gonna miss her. Heck I miss her now that we go to different schools! I don't know what I would do if she moved states. I would go crazy!

When they told me they wanted to throw a party in honor of Natalie I was just instantly filled with joy. Honestly the night was perfect. We just hung out in Natalie’s room for a few hours on the internet until we went out to dinner. Then we came back come, filmed a video for Tyler and got back on the internet. It was an ordinary, yet one in a million, night. It was pure perfection.

........................

-Connor's POV-

I awoke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and knew that Natalie must be up. I looked at my phone to find that it was only 10 am. Troyler wasn't going to be up for hours! Last night when we finally started movie it was already Midnight. Troye past out pretty much immediately, me a little after. I hopped up and made my way to the kitchen. Natalie was already dressed and ready for the day. She doesn't look like she slept very much last night though.

"Morning." She said, handing me a cup of coffee in one of my own mugs that says But First Coffee. Typical Tyler.

"Thanks." I croaked. I tried to flatten my standing up hairs so I didn't look like such a hot mess. I hate morning hair!

"So what are the plans today?" She asked.

"Well I would take you sight seeing but I'm sure Tyler and Troye want to be with us for that. How about we go back to my place and film a video and go from there?"

"Sounds great." She responded with a smile.

I finished my cup of coffee while she finished a cut of hot cocoa. Apparently she doesn't like the taste of coffee. Weird. I quickly got dressed, threw on a beanie, and called a taxi. Natalie wrote Troyler a note explaining where we disappeared to. We grabbed our bags and headed to the taxi.

I gave the Uber the address and within minutes we were at my building. I paid the gentleman and led Natalie to my apartment. 

"California is so different from Michigan. The sun is so much brighter and the people seem a little happier." 

"Well a lot people come to LA to follow their dreams and their hearts. When you are spending your life doing what you love you should be happy."

"This sounds like your Life Doesn't Wait video in real life." She said followed by a cute laugh. I joined in because it really did.

By this point we were standing in front of my door. I opened in and dropped my bag my the coffee table. Natalie did the same. 

"Make yourself at home. You can put your stuff in the guest bedroom right down the hall if you want." 

"Okay cool. Thanks." She said before heading down the hallway to the bedrooms. I could hear her say "Okay well this is the bedroom in your video with Superwoman so the other one must be the guest room." I chuckled to myself. She really knows her stuff.

"Natalie what do you want to eat?" It was about 11am and we hadn't eaten anything since the airport Michigan. 

"Can we go to California Pizza Kitchen? When I was looking up pizzeria's near my school for a Sadie's dance it kept popping up."