18. This Has To Be a Dream

-Troye's POV-

I awoke to the sound of my own voice blasting from Ty's phone. He set an alarm before we laid in bed to watch movies, knowing that I would forget or fall asleep before setting it.

I attempted to shut off the alarm but it was out of arms reach and I didn't want to leave Ty's embrace. 

"Babe make it stop," he croaked, still half asleep. 

"Tilly I can't reach it and I don't want to leave your arms." 

He groaned before reaching over and turning off the alarm. "Troye Sivan. It is 6:30 on a Monday morning. Why are we up?"

"I'm going to the studio today to record some music and work on a song with Natalie."

"It's so early!" He did an adorable stretch and sat up, pulling me up with him. I pecked him on the lips, grabbed his glasses, and placed them on the bridge of his nose.

"I should text Natalie and make sure she's up." I reached for my phone but Ty stopped me.

"Troye not everyone takes as long as you to get ready. Let her be. I'm sure she set an alarm or something."

"What if she sleeps through it?"

"Only you can sleep through an alarm that is blasting so loud that the bed is shaking from the base."

"Fuck off." I don't like the way this conversation turned.

"Awe babe. I wouldn't have you any other way. Plus it makes it fun for me to wake you up."

He pulled me down to his level and kissed me passionately. I licked his bottom lip, asking for permission to deepen the kiss. He gladly granted me entrance and our tongues fought for dominance, me surrendering. His tongue explored my mouth, while my hands explored his body. He wrapped his hands in my hair and started lightly pulling it. The need for oxygen became far too much and we pulled away, both panting. I quickly sat up so I was on top of Ty. I lightly pushed him on the bed so I was straddling him, and reconnected our mouths. He deepened the kiss but I won the tongue battle. I can't even describe to you the fireworks and flutters that fill my stomach right now. It's something I have never felt before and I don't want it to end.

But all too soon it dawned on me that I have to get ready to go. I reluctantly got off top of Tilly and started to change. I turned my back to him and started taking off my shirt when I felt to arms wrap around me. I turned so I was facing him and our faces were centimeters away from each other. Before I knew it, I was swimming in his blue green eyes.

"I could stare into your eyes forever."

"I love you Troye. I really do. I don't want to scare you way or any-" I cut him off with my lips on his.

"I love you more than you will ever realize, Tilly." He smiled at my words and I rested my forehead on his. "I have to get ready babe."

"I want you to follow your dreams and all but I also want you to stay here with me, in my arms."

"I'll only be gone a few hours."

"I know. It's just once I have you and you leave i get really lonely... Do you want me to take you guys?"

"That would be great. Thanks bae." I pecked him on the lips and changed. I put on Ty's shirt that had mickey on it, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a black beanie. Ty stood up to take off his hoodie, probably baking from having a thick blanket on top of him, and tossed it to the side. I grabbed it and threw it on, taking in the scent of him. 

"Ready?"  I asked.

"Sure." He grabbed the keys and headed to the car.

....................................