19. The Night Of

-Tyler’s POV-

Out of the blue, I heard the front door unlock and in walked an angel.

"Babe I could have picked you up." Why didn't he ask me to pick him up?

"I know." What got into him?

"Well why didn't you call me?" I snapped

"is it that big of a deal, Ty?" Does he not realize how much I love him and how hard it is for me to be away from him, even for a few minutes?

"Well no but I don't like being away from you."

"I'm here now. Did you and Connor call our friends about the party?"

"Yes, you are here now," I said, and got off the couch, where I had spent my afternoon, and gave him a proper welcome home kiss. He smiled, interrupting the kiss, then we sat down on the couch, hands intertwined, cuddling under a blanket.

"Where are we going to have it?"

"Kian, Jc and Ricky said we could have it at their house."

"Perfect. We can tell Natalie that we are going to film some videos with them to get her there."

"Speaking of Natalie, I have to text her the details about tomorrow." I grabbed my phone and text her.

Hi Natalie! Okay so Tomorrow I get to go to Twitter Headquarters. I talked to them today and they said you can come! I'll pick you up around 10.

"It's all falling into place." He said.

"I find it funny how we brought Natalie here just to thank her and now she seems like a friend I have known for months, rather than days."

"I agree. How did the studio go?" I asked but right before he could answer, Natalie called me.

-Natalie's POV-

Once the cab dropped me off at Connors and I walked in the door, I couldn't help the scream that came from me. Connor, startled by my blood curdling scream, came running in, vlogging camera in hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked, panicked and out of breathe.

"Nothing. Nothing could have been more perfect!"

"Well tell me what happened!" he said, putting the camera down.

"Okay but let me Skype Joseph so he can hear it at the same time."

"Who's Joseph?" Woops. Guess I forgot to tell Con who Joseph was...

"My bae."

"CUTENESS! Noseph? I ship it." As he spoke I opened my laptop and called Joseph on Skype.

"So did our whole school before it was a thing..."

"Okay after the Skype call you have to tell me the story!!" I couldn't stop giggling so when Joseph answered the call, he too started giggling. 

When he finally stopped, he said "Hi Babe. Hi Connor."

"Hi Bae! I miss your face!" I said to Joseph. Connor gave me a weird face. "Don't come for me," I said to him.

"Should we call Tyler?" Con suggested

"Great idea!" I said.

"What's going on?" Joseph asked.

"I don't exactly know..." Connor told Joseph.

"Should Marcus come in for this?" Joseph questioned.

"Who's Marcus?" Connor asked.

"My twin brother." Joseph replied.

"I mean I wasn't told not to tell people... So if you want him to enter your domain to hear I don't mind."  I said, truthfully. I forgot I was calling Tyler until his voice blasted from my phone. I put the phone on speaker.  "Hi Tyler! Did Troye tell you what happened today?"