3. Kisses and Clerks

-Tyler's POV-

I woke up to someone's lips on mine and immediately opened my eyes to see it was none other than the oh so gorgeous Troye Sivan. What was he doing here and why was he kissing me? 

I mean I definitely don't mind a breath taking guy kissing me but I didn't think a twink like him could like a wacko like me. Yet he's here in my bed kissing me. 

Our lips start moving together and when the need for oxygen becomes too much, I pull away and smile at him. 

"Surprise," he says, barely a whisper.

"Surprise in deed. If you wanted to kiss me, you didn't have to do it while I was sleeping!" I said sassily.

"Literally fuck off." He seems... different. Nervous maybe.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me." I don't know the words that are coming out of my mouth until they are already said.

"Tilly I" I cut him off with my lips before he could ruin this perfect moment.

I pulled away and said "This is a great way to start the day." I smiled at this perfect moment and started kissing the beautiful man in front of me.

After 10 minutes of making out in bed, we decided that sleep was not an option so we got up and got ready to go get groceries.

From walking to the Bathroom and closing the door, to walking out with a towel hanging loosely around my hips because I forgot my clothes, Troye watched me. When I walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel, he got out of bed and walked over to me, staring into my eyes the entire time. Once he reached me, he placed his hands on my hips making me feel conscious of my weight. With both hands on my hips, he pulled me close and slowly challenged me to a lip battle. How did I not realize my feelings were so strong for Troyeboy before today? 

I knew from the minute I laid eyes on him that I liked him. After our first collab, I dreamed of his lips and here we were. In my room kissing, me wearing only a towel. 

His beauty was all I could focus on while getting ready. But what does all of this mean? Was it just kissing or was it leading up to more? Does he feel as strongly for me as I do for him? Should I ask? Would that be weird? If I don't ask would we just be friends? What if he doesn't feel the same? I could not handle that kind of rejection. Not from him.

I decided to just confront him. Things were never awkward between Troye and I so this should be easy... I walked into the bedroom where he was sitting scrolling through Tumblr and sat on the end of the bed.

"Come. Embrace." He opened his arms summoning me to come sit next to him. I oblige.

"Troye I have a question..." He looked up from Tumblr and stared me dead in the eyes, obviously worried. 

"Anything," he replied. 

I can't do this. Not this way. We obviously like each other, but he is waiting for me to ask him a question.

"Chocolate or Vanilla?" Smooooth Tyler.

"Chocolate." 

"Perfect." With that said, I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door to my car.

Once we were in the car and on the road, Troye turned on the radio and started singing along to an Ed Sheeren song but the only voice I could hear was Troyes. Perfect.

Give me love like never before

'cause lately I've been craving more

And its been a while but I'm still craving more