17. Free Time

-Troye's POV- 

When Ty finally woke me up it was already 1:30 in the afternoon. Last night I fell asleep on the couch and when he tried to wake me, I didn't show that he had and he carried me to the bedroom. It was so cute. I think...

Tilly woke me up by pepper kissing my cheek and putting what smelled like a plate of Nutella pancakes on my chest.

"It's hot Tilly!" I whined.

"Awe sorry babe." The pulled the plate off, put it on the side table, and put his head where the plate had been. I finally opened my eyes and saw a beautiful Ty staring at me.

"We are going to go on a date!" I declared, not sure where the idea came from.

"We are?"

"Yep. I'm going to plan the whole thing while you get in the shower." He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips while he climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I pulled out my laptop and looked up the closest bowling ally near us. There was one only 5 minutes away. I sent the directions to my phone and waited for Ty to get out the shower.

Three tumblr minutes later, I heard the water click off. Seconds later Ty walked out in a towel and I walked in, shutting the door behind me. It took everything in me to rip the towel off of him and pin him to the bed...

"Troyeeee!! Hurry up!!" When Ty yelled he dragged out the last letter of my name, snapping me out of my daze. I only just realized that the water was now freezing. 

"I'll be right out babe." I quickly shut off the water and hopped out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to the bedroom.

Ty was already dressed in a black and white t-shirt, black pants, and salmon colored toms. I headed over to the closet and grabbed out boxer briefs, a purple and black shirt, black skinny jeans, and black toms. As I put on the boxers, I could feel Tilly's stare on my butt.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." 

He pulled out his phone, snapped a pic, and said "Great idea."

'Tilly! You better not post that!"

"You want me to keep the booty to myself? That would be so selfish!"

"Tillyyyyy!"

"I love it when you call me that."

"And I love it when you don't post pictures of my butt on the internet. Think about what people will say."

"I don't care what they will say. It's my life, my Twitter, Instagram, Facebook page, Tumblr and I will post what I want."

"Yes but it's my butt!" I ran up to him and grabbed the floral covered phone out of his hand and deleted the picture. I handed him back his phone.

"Rude!"

"Oh shush!" I finished getting dressed, threw on a TRXYE beanie, sat down next to Ty on the bed and started eating my breakfast.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll just have to wait and see!" I got up and pulled him up with me. We grabbed our phones and headed into the living room.

I started to grab Ty's keys when he said, "Uh Troye it's not exactly legal for you to drive so you're gonna have to tell me where we are going so I can drive us." It was laced with sass. I put my index finger in the air, pulled out my phone, and called a taxi. Ty gave me the puppy dog eyes and the puffed out lip as I hung up but I kissed it away.

"Ty you will find out soon enough. Just relax and trust that you will enjoy what I have planned."  With that said, I pulled him close to me, pulled his chin up to mine, and gave him a proper kiss. The second our lips touched the fireworks exploded and the flutters filled my stomach. All too soon we had to pull away and head to the Taxi, though. I took Ty's hand in mine and lead us to the Uber. 

I told the Uber the address of the bowling alley and in no time we were walking hand in hand to the front door of the building.

"Bowling!! I haven't been bowling in forever!" He pulled me down to his level and kissed me so deep I thought our lips were going to fall off.

We walked up to the main counter and paid for shoes and two games. 

........................................

So it turns out that Ty is terrible at bowling. We actually ended up asking for bumpers just so he could score higher than 8. At one point I was behind him guiding his hands and we got 10 pins down. The bumpers helped a little but once he knocked a little cluster down, the next ball would go in the same place.

"Tilly you can't shuffle. You have to get a good stride going and actually aim the ball."

"You know what Troye Sivan it's not all about winning!"

"Awe I know babe. As long as we are having fun, it doesn't matter what the score is." With that said, our 2nd game came to an end.

"We should call Natalie." Ty suggested. I pulled out my phone, pulled up her contact, and called her.

"Hi Troye."

"Hey. We just wanted to make sure you were okay." Ty and I said together.

"I'm great. Connor and I just filmed a video for his channel."

"Can't wait to see it! So tomorrow I have to be at the studio by 9am. I'll pick you up around 8:15 so we can get some Starbucks first. Sound good?" I asked.

"Sounds great. See ya then!"

"Bye." We said.

"Bye." Natalie responded and the line ended.

"That's so early Troye!!!' 

"I know but I have to go. I can't wait for you to hear the song I'm working on! You're going to love it."

"When can I hear it?"

"I'm putting on the finishing touches tomorrow."

"Can't wait!" He pulled me to him and started to kiss me when a worker came up to us.

"You're going to have to leave." The once nicest worker was now being a complete dick.

"I sorry?" I asked, confused by what was happening.

"You're kind is not accepted here. You are a disgrace to humanity and deserve to rot in hell. Get out."

"Hey man we..." Ty started to argue and yell but I pulled him back. We quickly put our own shoes on, placed the ones we rented on the counter and headed outside.

"Why didn't you let me punch him in the face like I planned?"

"Tilly that wouldn't have solved anything. I've never seen you respond like that."

"I don't know what came over me. Normally I just ignore them and walk away but I nearly punched that guy, Troye." He nearly started crying.

"Ty you can't always be the strong one."

"I'm sorry. It just all gets a bit much sometimes." 

I pulled him into my arms, "You don't need to apologize. Lets take a walk." We started walking, hand in hand, towards his building. We walked past a little hole in the wall coffee shop and I led us in. 

"Two green tea smoothies with toffee balls please," I ordered. Ty got us a little booth as I waited for our drinks. A woman with bright red hair handed them to me and I made my way to Tilly, who was sitting in a corner.

"Babe don't let them take your happiness. They didn't give it to you so they can't take it away."

"Yea you're right." He sighed and continued. "What are we going to do for New Years? We both have to do the Sydney New Years in Australia and Connor already has a flight booked to come with us."

"Well Natalie can come with us if she wants."

By time we finished our drinks it was 6pm. We were less than a mile away from Ty's so we just walked the rest of the way and spent the night watching the Twilight movies in bed. The last thing I remember is Bella had a baby, our limbs were tangled together in bed, and Tilly was snoring.