27. Damn It

~Tyler's POV~

Yesterday was terrible. I don't remember the last time I puked so much.

"Morning cutie," my finacee chimed.

"How did you know I was awake?". I hadn't even opened my eyes until I spoke.

"Your eyelids start moving."

"Literally the creepiest thing I have ever heard."

"Glad you're feeling better. You should still take it easy though." I didnt realise T was so... Dad like.

"Okay dad."

"Do not sass me son. Go to your bedroom."

"I'm pretty sure it's illegal for a dad to date their son..."

"Well fuck."

"Add an apistrify after the e and it's illegal too."

"Oh stop it! Do you want some soup?"

"Yes yes yes! I didnt get to enjoy it yesterday."

His laugh filled the quiet room, followed by "I'll go heat it up."

I had to sit up in order for him to get up. Once I was left all alone, I suddenly remembered that the internet existed. I reached over and found my and Troyes phones. We managed to go over 36 hours without them. That's a personal record.

My phone had tons of notifications from family and college friends. Everyone was congratulating me on the engagement.

"Babe let's start planning today," I shouted.

"I'm right here," he walked in carrying two bowls of soup and handed me one. "That's a great idea. We can decide where we want the wedding and start looking at venues."

"Where do you want the wedding?"

"I want the wedding in Michigan during the fall. Right when the leaves start to change color, but it's not could yet."

"So like the last week in September. Or Forks Washington. It's really pretty in the fall."

"Why Forks exactly?"

"Twilight was filmed there. If we have it there, we will have to it in like July. They get a lot of rain, but everything is so green and beautiful."

"Should we get a wedding planner?"

"No. We have two moms who have both had weddings, Zoe who is planning her wedding, all of our fans, youtube videos, and pinterest. We do not need a planner."

.............

We called around a few places in both Michigan and Forks. The exact location that the wedding in Twilight was filmed at is a wedding venue now. Troye found a location in Michigan he was in love with, but I found one in Forks that I am in love with.

"Tilly what are we gonna do?"

"Has Michigan passed a Gay Marriage Law yet?"

He googled and it turned out that they haven't yet and don't even have a case going about it yet. He also googled if Washington state passed the gay marriage law, and luckily they did!

"So what now?" He asked.

"Well do you want to look at the pictures of the venue I like?"

"Sure."

.............

"Try it's beautiful."

"But?"

"An outdoor wedding? We aren't exactly outdoorsy people."