7. Dinner

-Tyler's POV-

When I woke up, I ran over everything that had happened the previous day in my head. Troye woke me up by kissing me. When he stopped, I told him to kiss me. When I came out of the shower, he was staring at me wearing only a towel, hiding my scars. On our way to the grocery store Troye sang a song and it felt like he was singing directly to me. We bought the 3 things I said we would buy if we kissed off camera. Ron freaked out Troye. He did everything  but say he loved me. Connor scared the shit out of us. He said he was in love with me. Is loving someone and being in love with someone 2 different things? I showed him the cutting scars and told him why I did it. He told me I had a perfect body. We splashed me with water. We had a mini food fight in the kitchen. He told me he wanted to be boyfriends. Tronler was meeting for dinner at 6pm. Troye said he would rather die than live in a world without me. He said I was his and only his. I like that. Before the thought would have terrified me but everything is different with Troye. He somehow knew I was thinking about Jake and promised to make me forget about all of them. 

Damn. Yesterday was a great day! 

I cautiously opened my eyes, being wary of the sun, to see a beautiful Troye Sivan looking at me. He reached over and grabbed my glasses off the end table and carefully put them on my face, allowing me to see his full morning beauty. 

"Morning Boyfriend." My voice was croaky. I sounded like Alfie. Great. An all to perfect giggle filled my ears.

"Hater back off." Hey. He was hating.

"I could never hate a face like this!" He showed me a picture of myself sound asleep. It was a selfie actually. I was just photo bombing. 

"The Troyler shippers are literally dying." He showed me some tweets from people who had Troyler in their usernames. Most of them were basic comments like "Just say you're dating already!" but one in particular stuck out to me. I grabbed the phone from Troye so I could see better. It was a picture of a tweet. Too many characters... the pic read "All of these tweets saying you guys should say your dating need to back off. Its your relationship. Tell us when you're ready, if its even a real relationship. I know that if I were in a relationship with so many fans, I wouldn't want the whole world involved!" This Person, @Actress_Queen (It me!), realizes that we are humans too.

"Troye read this." I handed him his phone.

"Awe! That's so sweet. I love when fans point out that we are humans too!"

"Lets stalk her!"

"Creepy, Ty!"

"You know what I mean." He reaches down and grabs my laptop. I quickly pull up twitter and type in her username.

"She seems to really like us." I show Troye her page.

"She's from Michigan!" Troye did that really cute thing where he hits his cheeks and keeps his hands on both sides, squishing his face.

"Her entire page is full of YouTuber related stuff. She seems to be like the defendant for us all." I pull up the tweet thingy to send her a tweet. 

"What should we say?" I know Troye could come up with something cute.

" 'Thanks for realizing that even us YouTubers are humans. Much love, Troyler.' ?" Before I could really process that he said something else.

"Wait!!! I have the most crazy, perfect, idea."

"Well spit it out!"

"She seems to really love us all and care about each of us, yeah?"

"Yeah.." Where was he getting at?