23. Wait. What?

~Tyler's POV~

After talking in the kitchen about Caspar, Troye and I went into the bedroom, made out a bit, and fell asleep watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 1. We went and tested the food, which was amazing, then Troye went out with Caspar. I told Connor about proposing the night of the party and he was supper excited. He and I went to pick out the ring. We found the perfect one. It was silver and had a little strip of diamonds. I got Five Ever Troyler engraved on the inside. Connor thought it was perfect for Troye and I couldn't agree more.

Last night Troye, Joe, Caspar, Oli, Will, Rudan, Trevor, Ricky, Joey, Sawyer, Matt and I stayed the night at Kian, Jc, and JJ's so we could get everything set up. I woke up at around 8, only 2 hours after going to sleep, to set up Go Pro's in the area's Kian and I decided upon. Everyone else woke up around 9:30. Troye left for Michigan at 5am to get Alex. He would be back around 4pm. We finished blowing up the 10 million balloons Troye bought, which were in every room, and hung lights. The house looks amazing. Connor text and said that The food arrived after he arrived around 3:30pm. I had to leave at 3. I had to pick Natalie and Joseph up. On top of everything, I am going to propose to Troye today. AH!! I swear my head is going to explode!

Once Natalie and Joseph were in the car, we went to the mall. Joseph was still wearing Connor's clothes so we needed to get him some of his own.

"Tyler he wears the same type of clothes you wear, but not as much floral." Natalie said.

"You dress your boyfriend like a gay guy?" I asked

"No. I dress him like a YouTube fashion statement, which just so happens to be the look everyone is wearing now. A lot of guys in our high school wear the same type of clothes."

I dragged them to all of my favorite stores in the mall and we got a ton of great, cute, fashionable clothes for everyone. We all found perfect outfits for tonight. I found a black shirt with a dark red rose, and jet black skinny jeans that show cased my butt. I bought a brand new pair of all black leather converse to go, and a dark red rose flower crown. Natalie found a really cute blue and black dress, a blue flower crown, and black slip ons. Joseph had a matching blue shirt and black skinny jeans, along with black converse. I told them that we were filming videos so they probably wanted something cute for the video. They believed it.

I looked down at my phone while Natalie was picking out a blue flower crown and saw that Troye text me over an hour ago, around 4.

Troye: Hi babe. Just wanted to let you know that I am in an uber with Alex on our way to Kian and Jc's house. See you in like two hours!! Miss you soy much! Love you to the moon and back!

Tyler: Awe! Cannot wait to see you!!! They have no suspicion of what's going on. I told them you got called into the studio but would meet us at Jians. Love you more! We've been apart for too long.

"Tyler what do you think of this one? Tyler? Hello!!! Earth to love boy!" Natalie started waving her hand in front of my screen.

"Uh what? Sorry. I like the light blue one. It matches the blue in the dress better," I said, covering my ass.

"I told you Joseph!" She sassed.

"I do not speak fashion," he responded.

"How about we go to Jamba Juice for a half hour then head over to Jians for the collab?" I suggested.

"Sounds great," Joseph said. I bought Natalie the flower crown and we left the mall.

........................

To say I was getting nervous the closer it got to 6 was an understatement. I was a full out mess. We decided to change at Jamba and leave our other clothes in the car. We all looked hot. I put the ring box in my pocket, hoping it wasn't too noticeable and obvious what it was.