11. Tronler and Natalie

-Connor's POV-

We followed Joy to Natalie's school and arrived at 11:40. Once we parted and got to the door it was 11:45. Just on time. Joy did whatever she had to do for them to open doors, introducing us as Natalie’s brothers. Once we got in the school, we could see all the students eating lunch because there was a wall of windows overlooking the main entrance. Some people recognized us and started Fangirling. I managed to locate Natalie in the crowd and saw her sitting all alone, staring at us as we walked around some corner to reveal the doors to the lunchroom, causing more people to stare. We finally reached the office and Joy signed Natalie out. The secretary sent another student to go get Natalie. I interrupted her.

"Do you think we could with this lovely lady to tell Natalie? She hasn't seen us in a very long time" Troyler seemed to agree with me and started nodding their heads. 

"I don't see a problem with that." She said. We followed the student to the lunchroom and walked straight over to Natalie. She was literally crying. I grabbed her bag, Troye grabbed one of her arms, and Tyler grabbed the other. All eyes were on us as we escorted Natalie out of lunch like a badass. She started calming down and stopped crying.

Joy saw us, and walked out. We started towards the door and she seemed to realize that she wasn't dreaming. Once we got outside, she asked us "What are you guys doing here?"

"Well Natalie we just wanted to personally thank you for all you do for us YouTubers. The way you stand up for us is incredibly kind and we couldn't be more thankful. We would like you to come spend a few weeks with us in California." Tyler explained. She looked at her mom then back at us.

"We already talked to your mom about it but if you don't want to come, we totally understand.“ Troye seemed a little sad.

She pulled us into the biggest and tightest hug ever and said "It be my honor!" 

"So it's settled then. What would you like to do before we leave?" Tyler stated.

"Well when do we leave?" 

"We haven't bought tickets yet because we wanted this to be all about you so whatever you want, we will do, all courtesy of us." I explained.

"I have to get back to work but you guys are welcome at the house. Natalie should have a key. I'm sure I'll see you guys at my house later."

"Goodbye Joy!" The three of us said in unison.

"Okay that was creepy." Natalie was right. That was a little creepy.

'Okay so what do you want to do first, Natalie?" As I spoke, we headed toward the car. I held the door open for her as she climbed in. 

"Well since you guys pulled me away from lunch, I say we stop at Subway on the way to my house."

Tyler responded with "Momma could eat." Tyler looked at Troye and then they looked back at us. 

"Natalie if we are going to be spending a few weeks together, we need to tell you something. Troyler is real."

She started dying. Like I was concerned for her health. "Breath!" She quickly calmed herself and responded with "Congrats. This was so unexpected! I'm glad you guys are happy."

Okay wow. She just went from complete Fangirl mode to friend mode in less than 5 seconds. Troye and Ty started laughing, making me laugh, making Natalie laugh. Tyler started the car and pulled out of the school.

"Honestly this was the best way to leave that hell hole. Thank you all so much! I can honestly say that this is the best day of my life." She was sooo sweet!