Chapter 5

It's been almost two weeks that Plan has been locked up in this white room, not allowed to go out at all. Plan's days spent gazing out of the second floor window at Mean's yard.

Plan was already feeling sick and frustrated with being bored. After insisting on his will that night, Mean never visited Plan again.

Maybe he's having a good time with his new lovers. Plan sneered, trying to ignore the feeling like it was being pinched in his chest. But if that's the case, why doesn't Mean let him go?

Was it because that man knew that Plan intended to kill him, so he kept Plan here because he thought Plan a dangerous threat? Then why didn't Mean just kill him at once?

For some time glued to the window, Plan realized that there was a bustle out there. Several cars were seen passing in and out of Mean's house, which was usually deserted. Everyday the only sights Plan got were the sight of Mean's bodyguards and a few servants passing by in the front yard of the house.

This time Plan saw that there were flower cars and catering cars. Is Mean going to have a party? If so, it was possible that Plan's chance of escape could reappear.

Being lost in his daydreams, suddenly the door to the white room opened. Plan didn't even turn his head. Because it was always Tonam who delivered food to enter this room, and the maids who cleaned the room and brought him a change of clothes - of course under Tonam's supervision.

Plan never interacted with Tonam again after yesterday's events, and it doesn't seem like the man intends to talk to him either. After all, the guilt for Plan was too great. Because he was Tonam who was beaten by Mean, the marks of the beating are still there from the bruises on Tonam's face and his broken nose.

Every time he saw Tonam, Plan was struck by a terrible feeling of horror and guilt. Mean threatens to kill anyone off guard and let Plan escape. Is it worth sacrificing one life to escape?

Plan does not know Tonam, but if he get freedom at the cost of someone else's life, it still doesn't feel right to him....

"Plan."

That's Mean's voice. Plan jumped in shock. He turned his head, and it was Mean who was standing in the middle of the room, the man seemed to be silent, watching the dreamy Plan while looking at Plan who was staring out the window.

Plan automatically clenches his fists, his impulsive reaction upon noticing Mean's powerful aura filling the room. Mean glanced at Plan's clenched fists, and a sinister smile appeared on his lips. The man turned his head back and Plan just realized there was someone else behind Mean, a small man, tall and a little graceful,

"This is Armz," muttered Mean calmly, "He will prepare you for tonight," After saying that, Mean stepped back, turned around and left the room.

Prepare for what?

***

Armz is indeed a very talented makeup artist, and is very famous, of course, with his very, very expensive one-time make-up rates. Plan had heard this makeup name many times in the media before, but never thought that he would feel the cold hands of this talented makeup artist.

His eyes looked so wide, strong, and fragile with a golden brown finish, and Armz in such a way emphasized the structure of his cheekbones so that he looked attractive and beautiful.... And his lips are polished with a peach color lipstick with a nuance that makes his lips always look wet.

Plan touched his cheek doubtfully, and the pretty shadow before him also touched his cheek. Plan's eyes froze, still stunned by the shadow before him.

Armz chuckled in awe at his own handiwork, then muttered, distracting Plan,