Chapter 15

That morning it was unusual for two young maids to clean up Plan's room, it seemed they were newcomers. Plan still sat there after showering and let the servants make up the bed.

One of the servants pulled the bed cover. Plan looked to check the sheets, then whispered to each other and giggled, when Plan looked at them with frowning, the two female servants put on a flat face and hurried away.

Plan turned to Armz, who was also in the room, who was tidying up Plan's seemingly endless clothes and kept coming into Plan's wardrobe,

"Why are they acting like that ?," asked Plan eagerly. Armz glanced at the maid's leaving and smiled,

"They are new, and of course very curious about you."

"Curious about me?"

"Mr. Mean's newest lover," said Armz dryly, "Ah, you don't know, everyone's talking about you. In fact, your name has appeared on several gossip tabloids and gossip shows, which discuss Mean Phiravich's mysterious newest lover. You are the only Mean's lover who has ever lived with, and they are guessing and looking for evidence that you have made love, which is why the servants giggled while checking your sheets. "

Plan's cheeks flushed red, but Armz didn't seem to notice, and continued his words, "Well the maids are probably speculating and waiting for each other, when will they finally find evidence that you are sleeping together to be used as the next gossip," he muttered in a smile, Then looked at Plan while raising his eyebrows, "Hey I'm also curious, if they seriously search for it, will they find the evidence Plan?" he asked meaningfully, making Plan's cheeks even redder.

***

"Khun Plan?"

Tonam walked in and raised an eyebrow as Plan was pacing around his room restlessly. "What?" Plan's voice stiffened involuntarily. Everything related to Mean makes him tense and wants to swear at anyone who is near him.

"Mr. Mean wants to meet you",

Very nice. Plan nodded his head and followed Tonam, then stunned and half frowned when Tonam took Plan to Mean's room,

"In his room?"

Tonam nodded, and whether Plan had seen it wrong or not, it was only for a second that he saw an amused light in his eyes. God damn it. Maybe they all laugh at him fear of Mean.

"Yes Khun, Mr. Mean wants to meet you in this room" For a moment Plan just wanted to run away. But Plan realizes this is a challenge, Mean is challenging it and Plan will not lose.

"Okay", Plan took a deep breath and let Tonam open the door for him. He immediately faced Mean who was standing so handsome in the middle of the room. The man waited for Tonam to close the door and leave the two of them alone, then said calmly,

"Good night Plan", Mean smiled calmly, "Actually I want to discuss matters related to your twenty-fifth birthday ....", his smile turned mysterious, "But then I realized that good talk will be pointless between us, so I just got on with it "

Silent, Mean was silent and Plan waited curiously what the man would say,

"I've decided your future." Mean's eyes are so dark like a brownish lake in the dark of the night. The future? Who is this man to decide his future? Plan wanted to explode in anger, but was unable to. Mean looks different, he looks so calm but clad in a dangerous rage, so cold and charming. After all, why does Plan think Mean is charming? While cursing himself, Plan tries to erase the thoughts that lead to his fascination with Mean.

Plan observes Mean again and feels a little uncomfortable, because seeing Mean is so calm, without the slightest emotion, is even scary.

Plan doesn't like it, he prefers an explosive and angry Mean to a Mean like this. With Mean being explosive Plan can fight back with his emotions, but with Mean being so cold all Plan can do is shrink back, terrified. Mean watched Plan's reaction cast an appraising look, then continued his words,

"You must be my true lover, Plan. Starting tonight, "Mean started to stand up,

"I only made one offer. You will be my lover, and I will treat you well. If you refuse, I will consider you worthless and throw you to my guards "

What?

Sweat soaked Plan's forehead, Mean kidding right? What does it mean to throw it at his servants?

Does Mean want to give it up so his bodyguards raped him? Mean couldn't be that cruel right? Plan looks into Mean's eyes with fear, trying to find the truth there, but he doesn't find it. This man is cruel, and who knows what he will do?

"How about Plan? Me or are you thrown into my bodyguards? "

Plan looked at Mean angrily, "You wouldn't dare do such a disgusting thing"

"Don't challenge me Plan" hissed Mean sharply, "It's not like I've never done it to someone who I consider useless anymore"

Plan was stunned. Is Mean really serious?

"You live here in luxury, treated like a prince-princess, respected as Mean Phiravich's lover and I'm fed up with your behavior that always challenges me every chance you get. Now it's your only choice and you will decide now. Me or thrown to my guards "

Can he escape from here? Plan wants to scream in panic, or should he just kill himself? But Plan believes Mean won't allow it. Oh, with his ruthlessness Mean might let Plan die, but he'll make sure Plan suffers first.

"You," Plan swallowed the sound he made heavily. There is a flame in Mean's eyes, "What's Plan? I didn't hear. "Mean on purpose and Plan growled in anger in his heart, that guy's insolent!

, "You, I choose you"

The smile on Mean's lips is a cold winning smile.

"Then come over here my beloved." The man opened his hand, and Plan took a restrained step toward him.

Sensually, Mean grabbed Plan and kissed his lips briefly, "Good, don't test my patience, I don't want to be challenged tonight."

***

Ti be continue....