Chapter 17

Plan was pensive in his room, all of Tonam's words ringing in his ears, over and over. The story of the perfect Wish and how much Mean loves him.

So, so far he has only been used as a substitute for Wish. Somehow a faint feeling of sadness burst into Plan's chest, it was so painful. Mean keeps and defends himself here because his face is similar to Wish. Even Mean making love to him maybe while imagining Wish. The resemblance of his face to Mean's late wife saved him, maybe. Otherwise he would have been killed and destroyed by Mean for his attempt to injure Mean.

It turns out that even Mean's overwhelming passion is not directed at him. He is just a substitute for someone Mean really wants.

"I'll bet that bad thoughts are raging through your tiny head"

Busy with his thoughts, Plan doesn't notice Mean's arrival. Plan observed Mean, the man looked tired,

"I want to get out of here immediately, once I find out everything, you have no right to take advantage of me and keep me here," Plan raised his chin proudly.

Mean stepped closer, stood on the sofa in front of the sitting Plan, and glared,

"I thought last night we had reached an agreement" "Last night happened because you threatened me !!," Plan gasping holding back emotions, "Now I've returned to my sane mind"

"Don't you want to be with me Plan? We fit so well in bed, you and me. We can build a mutually beneficial relationship "

"I refuse to be used as a substitute for anyone"

"You're not a substitute for anyone !," Mean interrupted looking angry.

They stand face to face to measure each other's strength. Finally Plan said,

"I already know all the truth Mean. I am guilty of trying to harm you. But that doesn't matter anymore. You were guilty of my parents' deaths, and I have the right to feel hatred and grudge against you. But you also saved my life, so I consider us even. If you let me go, I promise I won't appear in your life again and will never try to harm you again, "Plan looks at Mean earnestly," That's the best offer I can give. "

"Offer you said ?," Mean waved his hand in annoyance, "You can be prejudiced by all that unreasonable hatred, you should know, everything you think in your head is wrong"

"I know what's wrong and right. Mean. And this time I mean it, "Plan looked at Meam with a threatening gaze," You have only two choices, let me go, or have me die. "

***

Plan carries out his threat. He's on a hunger strike. On the first day, Mean still takes Plan's threat lightly and laughs at him.

But now it has been nearly two days, and Tonam reports that Plan has not touched his food and drink at all.

"At all ?," Mean stood up from his seat and looked at Tonam in frustration.

"He didn't touch his food at all, we put his food in the room and he just slept there. When we looked at his tray, he didn't touch it at all, not even his drink. You have to do something before he harms himself, "Tonam replied dryly, despite the worry there. "I'll see him" Mean stepped into the white room, and found Plan lying weakly on the bed. Plan is really stubborn.

"Why don't you eat your food ?," Mean hissed hold his anger, "Do you want to kill yourself?"

Plan turns and looks at him, making Mean frown, Plan's face looks pale and lips dry, he also looks weak.

"You have to eat your food Plan, otherwise you will get sick and endanger yourself."

Plan shook his head and looked away from Mean.

Mean ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Okay, what do you want ?! You want to be free? Alright! You will get what you want, as long as you want to eat! "

That statement made Plan turn his head again to look at Mean, he cleared his throat, his throat was dry making it difficult to speak, his stomach ached, and his head was dizzy.

"You ... promise ... ?," he muttered weakly.

Mean looks at Plan angrily, "You think I can do something else? I promise, you can keep a Phiravich's promise. Now, let me help you drink! "

Clearing his throat again because of a sore throat, Plan tries to challenge Mean's angry gaze and read between the lines. Yes, Mean has always upheld his pride, he won't break promises. Confident, Plan nodded his head.

"Gosh, Plan," Mean sighed with relief, grabbed a glass of water that was untouched, not far from the bed, then sat beside the bed and helped Plan sit down.

"Can you drink?"

Plan was thirsty, and his greatest desire was to drink straight from the glass in one gulp. Upon receiving the glass, Plan immediately took a greedy sip, but stopped at the first gulp due to choking and a sore throat.

"Slow down," whispered Mean softly, moving the glass away from Plan, "you stubborn," he grumbled, then took a sip from the glass,

Next what happened was completely unexpected by Plan. Mean sat lunging at him and crushed his lips, as well as pouring the drinking water down his throat.

The drinking water slid smoothly down Plan's throat, wetting his thirsty throat. For a moment, when the water has completely moved, Mean is still playing on Plan's lips, playing with it.

Then, gasping a little, Mean let go of Plan's lips, they sat face to face, so close that their hot breaths shouted.

Then with a sudden movement Mean pulled his body away from Plan and looked at him tensely, "Tomorrow Armz will help pack your clothes and Tonam will take you home"

"I don't want to take anything from here, I came here without bringing anything, and it was the same when I got out of here"

Mean hisses sharply, "I'm pushy Plan, and don't mess with my patience"

Plan fell silent. Mean set him free, that's enough. And if Plan had to tolerate this man's arrogant attitude as a consequence, maybe it was quite worth it.

***

The clothes Mean bought for Plan was so large it took 3 big suitcases to pack them.

Mean's clerk has arranged the things neatly in the trunk, and Tonam is standing by the side of the car, letting Plan in to be taken home.

Plan glanced at the mansion, Mean was absent from this morning, the man had gone somewhere early this morning and Plan didn't dare to ask Tonam. Should Plan be happy, Plan's forehead frowned at his feelings. But somehow he's not happy. It feels stifling and pathetic for some reason. And Plan restrained himself from the emotional impulses that made him want to cry. Quickly, without daring to look at Mean's house, Plan enters the black car. Tonam closed the door and sat in the driver's seat with another bodyguard. Slowly, the car rolled through the large park in Mean's courtyard and through the gates.

That's when Plan dares to look at Mean's house, maybe this will be the last time. He absorbed the view of the house and reminisced about it, until then the tall black gate closed, blocking his view.

Goodbye Mean Phiravich. Plan wiped the teardrop from the corner of his eye. After this I won't think about you anymore.

***

To be continue

To be continue....