Chapter 12

Doctor Godd drove his car quietly through the traffic jam, then they came to a turn outside the city, onto a deserted road. Plan, who had been silent while enduring tense on his way, turned around and looked at Doctor Godd curiously,

"Where are we going, doctor?"

Doctor Godd turned his head and smiled sweetly, "To the house on the outskirts of the city, the place is like a villa in the mountains, you will be safe there and Mr Mean will not be able to reach you."

Plan nodded his head and looked straight ahead, the scenery outside was a forest and winding roads, the night grew darker and Plan began to feel sleepy. Finally he leaned his head comfortably on the chair and began to fall asleep.

***

Mean stares angrily at the nurse who was sedated to replace Plan in bed. The two bodyguards who had been guarding Plan's room stood terrified, their faces bruised from Mean's blows,

"Why are you guys that stupid huh ?," Mean's voice sounded calm, but the intensity of his anger made the hairs of his two men stand up.

The guards stared at each other trying to speak, but couldn't. They are guilty. Tonam as their superior has instructed to check anyone before entering and exiting Plan's room. But because Doctor Godd seemed to be accustomed to freely moving in and out of this room, they were caught off guard and left him alone. Who would have thought that Doctor Godd was that dreaded Jackal?

Mean still stares angrily at his two bodyguards, thinking what punishment would be cruel enough to bestow for their stupidity. Plan fled, and not just ran, For God's sake! He is now in the hands of Jackal.

Tonam comes, hands over another pile of files, distracts Mean,

"It seems your guess is correct Mr. Mean, Doctor Godd's profile is very similar to the Jackal's. He's a genius graduate from medicine, his life is very mysterious, and according to rumors, his mother died by suicide. He just entered this hospital two months ago, and when we checked his past, everything was blank, there was not a single data about him, as if everything was deleted "

"Search until you can," Mean gritted his teeth, "Whatever it is, the address, the car number, anything to get us to him. We have to find Plan, before it's too late, "Mean closed his eyes, feeling for a moment the tightness in his chest.

Plan must survive, even though now this is in doubt, because Plan is in the hands of Jackal who is very cruel. Mean will do everything possible to get Plan back, safe, and alive.

***

"Plan, here we are." Doctor Godd shook Plan's shoulders gently. Plan opened his eyes and found their car parked in an old white villa that was very beautiful showered with the dim light.

Doctor Godd got off first, then opened the passenger door and helped Plan down. They walked side by side onto the porch, when Doctor Godd unlocked the door to the house, Plan frowned and asked,

"This is Doctor Godd's house?"

The man smiled again and shook his head,

"No, this property belongs to my friend who was entrusted to me, now he is abroad. I think this place is the safest place for you right now.... You can hide here for a while, because I know Mr. Mean must be very angry right now and surely he will use all means to find you ". Plan shuddered at the possibility, and allowed himself to be led into the villa. The inside of the villa is very beautiful, as beautiful as the outside, with old and neat Dutch ornaments, looks so comfortable to live in,

"Come on, I'll take you to your temporary room, you can rest there, I'm sure you must be tired after a long journey." Doctor Godd stepped through the steps and Plan followed suit.