Chapter 20

Plan pulled back uncomfortably. Letting Mean into his house is like letting the devil rule his life. But there was no other choice. They must speak, at length. And they couldn't possibly speak in a doorway like this.

Plan tilts his body to invite Mean into his small but beautiful house. Mean immediately sat on the brown sofa, looked comfortable, then took off his sunglasses and put them on the table,

"What are you planning on your birthday ?," Mean looked around the room.

"Nothing," Plan has a strawberry cheese cake in the refrigerator. But that's for him to eat alone tonight.

Without interruption by Mean.

Mean looks at Plan as if measuring, "I can throw a party for you"

"I don't need a party from you"

"Hmm," Mean sighed, then when he looked at Plan, his gaze turned serious,

"You know why I'm here, don't you?"

Plan nodded, "And before you say what you mean, I want to make a new offer for you."

"Offer?" Mean raised his eyebrows, "Okay explain"

"I will return all the money you ever gave to my father"

"Plan," Mean chuckled, "The debt is so large that you can probably only replace it with your body. I say Not.

I reject your offer. And you ..., " Mean's eyes turned sensual," You will be my wife soon according to the agreement "

***

"I'm not an item that can be bought casually, and why are you so relaxed ?? It's a matter of marriage, not buying and selling companies

"I just want you to be my wife," Mean crossed his arms, staring at Plan, who was starting to get emotional, "I have determined it from the beginning."

"Why ?," Plan could not hold back the sharp voice on his tongue, "Because you want to make me a doll for Wish?"

Mean's face hardens when Plan says Wish's name, his lips tighten, "Don't put him into this."

"How can I not ?," Plan held back, but his voice rose, "It's all because of this face, because of the same face as your deceased wife! You can't think of me as his replacement Mean! We are different people, and I refuse to be treated like that! "

"I know you are different people," Mean stands in front of Plan, ready to confront, "Trust me, I do know, because of this kind of passion, I never felt with anyone!"

Mean grabbed Plan into his arms and immediately kissed his lips. Gently. Not as pushy as usual, he slowly parted Plan's lips, tasted them slowly then crushed them gently. His tongue traced Plan's lips all over and then played with Plan's tongue, tasting it all out. When the kiss was finally over they both panted heavily,

"Do you admit in the end that you miss me?"

"In your dream, Mean," Plan responds curtly, making Mean chuckle with amusement.

"We are a very good match," Mean put Plan's body closer to him, in the summary of his chest, "Hook your feet on mine."

Plan looks at Mean anxiously, "What are you trying to do Mean?"

"Just do it honey," Mean's fingers touch Plan's thigh. Maybe it's time they stopped speaking and communicating in the nonverbal language they were so good at.

Mean's fingers led Plan's thighs around him, "I want to show you that you won't be treated as a doll. You're not a doll, a doll just to put on the shelf. I want you to be in my hands, to be touched, satisfied and owned the way I like.