Chapter 9

Mean takes Plan's hand formally when entering the restaurant. The head of the restaurant greeted them and escorted them both to the table that had been prepared.

Mean looks close with the head of the restaurant, and Plan sees the head of the restaurant, a French man with a thick French accent. Every now and then Mean spoke fluent French and smiled in response to the words of the head of the restaurant.

From the information Plan has received, Mean used to go to school in France, which is why he can speaks French.

When the head of the restaurant left, Mean pulled a chair for Plan and sat in front of Plan,

A waiter comes and Mean orders again in fluent French. When the appetizer arrived, Plan was amazed by the appearance, Mean explained that the food was L'imperial de saumon marine which turned out to be a filet of smoked salmon. Accompanied by Creme, citrus slices, and Baggue bread. The presentation is so beautiful, like a stretch of desert on a plate complete with an exotic atmosphere.

Plan took a mouthful for the first time and sighed, feeling the crème melt in his mouth and creating a taste that was mixed with sweetness and delicacy.

He didn't realize that Mean was staring at his expression with a hungry look. Mean is in an extremely bad mood, his unexplained desire makes him extremely frustrated. He desperately wanted to explode ... inside Plan's body.

Mean orders Chardonnay for their dinner, hoping that tonight Plan gets a little drunk and loosens up his defenses. But the thought of making love to Plan while she was drunk didn't please him at all. He wanted her to volunteer, put his thighs around his body, when their bodies came together. That time will come at last, if Mean will be patient and bring Plan down, slowly.

The main course came, which was Parmentier de canard et son bouquet de verdure, a duck meat dish grilled to light brown and greasy with crushed soft potatoes and served with a bowl of salad. It tastes extraordinarily delicious with a blend of unusual and distinctive spices, making Plan fascinated with the flavors of this typical French cuisine. No wonder this restaurant was awarded five stars.

"You like it ?," in the dim light, Mean looked softer. The cruel line on his lips seemed to be fading and it made his appear even more relaxed.

Plan wanted to argue, but didn't want to spoil this beautiful atmosphere. Locked in for weeks in that damned room and now for some reason Mean is kind enough to take him out - albeit with a tight guard - Plan glanced at the bodyguards.

They're standing as usual at the exit door.

Plan nodded his head. He really enjoyed all of this, not only the food - even though the food at Mean's house was no less delicious - but being able to eat with a free view, not the door to the room and the room that was always locked was very nice.

"Good," Mean mutters with satisfaction, then calls the waiter over to serve dessert and coffee, "I want a truce."

Plan shifted his interested gaze to the newly arrived dessert. It's crème brûlée, a gorgeous dish of cream that is burnt on the top to form a crunchy but soft caramel layer on the bottom.

"Truce ?," When he realizes the meaning of Mean's words, Plan is fully alert.

"I'll treat you well, not as a prisoner, but as my lover. I think we can have a pretty good relationship."

Plan is tempted. No, not tempted to be Mean's lover. But it's tempted by the promise that Mean won't treat him as a prisoner, which means loosening the tight security that's been keeping him.