Chapter 3

"Its hurtt!!" Plan screams, trying to push Mean's body away. His body screamed between pain and desire to be filled with passion, a tear dripped from the corner of his eye, the remains of his consciousness lingering.

Mean pushed himself as deep as he could, finally breaking through the barrier, ignoring Plan's screams of pain.

When finally Plan's screams died down. Mean lifted his head, and kissed Plan's open panting lips gently,

"After this.... I will teach you how to satisfy me, " the words echoed through the room, like a promise from the darkness.

And Plan, completely out of consciousness, his body writhed with a tingling pleasure as the pain finally disappeared, replaced by a hot pleasure that gave off an excruciating tingle through his body.

Mean feels Plan's hip movement, feels his pulse gripping his body heat, which is embedded deep in Plan's body, urges bravely, pulling Mean in closer and closer.

Mean grits his teeth, restrains himself, lets Plan move his hips, seeks his own pleasures at will.

And it didn't take long when Plan finally reached his fulfillment of satisfaction,

"Oh ... oh ... Jeez ..." Plan closed his eyes as the pleasure exploded and flooded his body with unbearable heat,

And even though Mean can extend his own enjoyment. The sight of Plan's orgasm and Plan's beating squeezing him, deep in there, makes him unable to hold back anymore. At that very second, Mean explodes his passion to join Plan in a weakening passion.

***

Plan wake up from a deep sleep, a strange pain in his body, or a bright light suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Plan opened his eyes. His vision was blurry at first glance, and he tried to focus himself.

That room, with a feminine white tone....

Flashes of memory flashed through his mind, he was still locked up here, in the room in the evil Plan's house.

Frantically Plan sat up from the bed, and the blanket almost fell over his chest, drooping? Plan lowered his head, and realized that he was completely naked under the blanket, what the ...

"Good morning."

The masculine voice sounded very close and Plan turned his head in surprise,

The sight in front of him makes his heart churn, Mean is there, in his bed, they are in the same blanket, and looking at Mean's blanket which almost sagged on his hips, they are both naked!

Plan was still flabbergasted at the scene before him. Mean lies down proudly, clearly naked under his covers, and stares at him with a look of possessiveness.

Frantically Plan pulls the blanket almost to cover his entire chest, but his movement makes Mean's blanket sag and almost reveals his masculinity, Plan shyly turns his head and is greeted with Mean's evil smile.

Plan's courage and anger immediately emerged when he realized the pain between his thighs. This man raped him! He don't know what happened last night, Plan didn't remember at all, but for sure, he was already tainted by this cruel devil.

"You really are an immoral devil, taking advantage of someone who hates you so much!" Plan hissed in anger, still not wanting to look at Mean.

Mean chuckled at Plan's growl,

"Hate me?" That man casually stood up, unashamed by his naked muscular body, "Look at me Plan, you left marks on my body, you were very excited last night, like a tabby clawing here and there to be satisfied.... And for your passion last night, I'm not sure if you hate me. "