Chapter 13

When he regained consciousness, Plan was in the white room, and he closed his eyes again, never before had he felt so grateful to be in this room.

Horror still crept over him, imagining the blade flickering across his face, on his body, in his arms.... Ouch!

Plan was in extreme pain and turned to look at his arm, his arm already wrapped in thick bandages, the pain was still there but more due to Plan's deep trauma from the bad experience. Plan sat down, Mean had saved him, once again. Why did that man save him? Is it true that he's considered Mean's special whore? Because he served Mean with his body? Pale, Plan looked away, feeling himself so low.

The man saved him. Plan closed his eyes, imagining how Mean was, blocking the knife that was about to stab him with his hand. Plan still remembers the flowing blood, and like it or not, Plan realizes that after counting it, Mean has saved him several times. Why did that man save him? It was a question he couldn't answer. Over the years Plan has cultivated hatred in his heart, nurturing a deep sense of resentment, with the knowledge that the evil Mean has destroyed his family. Yeah, Mean is bad. But apart from locking up Plan, he treated Plan well .... Did he really think of Plan as his lover?

Plan's cheeks flushed at the thought. Is all of Mean's goodness purely driven by passion?

Plan should have felt insulted, but no, his feelings were warm without his wanting to. He shouldn't feel this way. His hatred was the only weapon against that man ... If Plan had any more feelings for Mean ... Plan shook his head, trying to get rid of the clinging feelings.

Trembling, he felt his bandaged arm, and wept. His whole life changed in just a short time, all the plans he had made matured had been destroyed, and he was now slumped here. Returned in the grip of that demonic man, and now even owes his life to him.

"Don't Cry".

Plan jumps when the voice is heard nearby, he looks terrified to find Mean there, sitting on the sofa not far from the bed and watching him.

Plan roughly wiped his tears and looked at Mean angrily,

"All this because of you !," he exclaimed accusingly, "If you don't involve me in your life full of enemies, I will not experience this!"

"And if you are not easily fooled by the persuasion of the always smiling doctor, you will not be kidnapped easily," interrupted Mean sharply.

"I just want to be separated from you, why don't you let me go ?," this time Plan shouted frustratedly, "I beg you I'm sick of being here ... I ..."

"Aren't you happy here Plan ?," Mean came closer to the bed and touched Plan's chin with his fingers. That's when Plan sees, Mean's palms wrapped in bandages, "I meet your needs, I give you what you can't buy with your own money, don't you think that's enough?"

"I'm not a whore," Plan hissed sharply, "Your wealth and good looks have absolutely no effect on me, all I want is your death, because you destroyed my family. But even if I don't get it, I'm quite satisfied to be able to get away from you! "Plan looked at Mean with a challenging look.

The man looked at Plan sharply, then shrugged his shoulders and looked straight at Plan, "Never mind, I'm not in the mood to argue with you," he looked at Plan seriously, "How with your condition?",

Mean looks down and observes Plan. Plan is silent, automatically averted his face from Mean, "Plan", Mean calls Plan with great emphasis, making Plan finally want to look into his eyes,

"I'm fine", Plan replied curtly, "Even though I know all this happened because of you and your enemies".

Mean chuckles, "Hmm ... Considering you've come back fierce to me, I'm sure you're cured", Mean ran his fingers on Plan cheek, "I'm sorry".