Chapter 11

Mean enter to Plan treatment room at midnight. By then Plan was fast asleep. With slow, silent steps, Mean walked to the edge of the bed and stood close by watching Plan.

... Once peace, Plan closed in a deep sleep, seemingly unaware that now a great danger was lurking around him.

Mean bent a little, then lightly touched Plan's cheek. This caused Plan to groan softly and then change his sleeping position, but did not wake up.

Mean took the risk by looking down and kissing Plan's lips, tasting the sweetness of those lips. Until then he was dissolved in his stifled passion and crushed Plan's lips.

***

Plan felt a hot tingle all over his body, and as he squirmed, a passion creeping from his lips felt deliciously crushed by someone. Plan weakly blinked half asleep and opened his eyes.

The man, who is bending over his body and crushing his lips, is Mean Phiravich.

Mean is crushing Plan's lips, then he stops and looks into Plan's eyes, realizing that Plan is already awake, Mean gently runs his hand on Plan's cheek, then his lips follow the movement of his fingers.

Plan closed his eyes, this must be a dream. Mean in the real world could not possibly be this gentle, that man would immediately force him, rape him, and treat him harshly.

This must have been a dream, because before bed Plan lay restless, trying to erase the memory of his love affair with Mean, which seemed to always pop into his mind. And because this is a dream, it never hurts to enjoy. Plan half smiles, then gently touches Mean's cheek. In an instant Mean's body stiffened as if surprised by the soft touch of Plan's fingers on his cheek.

Plan immediately pulled his hand in panic, will Mean in his dream change again into Mean in the wicked real world?

Apparently not, Mean in this dream world is very gentle and full of kindness. Mean took Plan's finger and placed it on his cheek.

"Touch me wherever you like, don't stop ..." whispers Mean passionately.

Plan didn't waste that opportunity, it was a very pleasant dream. Under Mean's sharp gaze, Plan runs his fingers across Mean's face, admiring every perfection that is imprinted there. When his fingers almost touch Mean's lips, Mean grabs Plan's hand, and kisses it gently, one finger at a time, Mean rolls over to Plan's side, the soft hospital bed makes their bodies touch tightly. Mean's hand grasped Plan's fingers, then touched them to his fully prepared manhood,

"Touch me honey", he whispered hoarsely.

Plan's face flushed red feeling the hot violence in his palms, Mean gently opened his belt and lowered his pants, "Feel my body that craves you so much."

Plan squeezes the masculinity and Mean groans, the feeling that Mean is really passionate about his touch makes Plan feel good. Oh my, this is the best erotic dream he's ever had.

Plan's fingers explore Mean's body, and Mean leaves him as free as he can. finally, when Plan's lips curiously tasted the masculinity, Mean lifted Plan's head with a sharp, misty gaze full of passion.

"My turn," he growled hoarsely.

Plan is laid down with Mean lying on his side facing him, Mean kisses Plan's forehead, temples, tip of his nose, cheeks, lips with soft little kisses, Then those lips stop on Plan's lips, tasting them a little at each end, blowing the wet warmth on them. there. Making Plan open his lips with longing.

Mean crushes Plan's open lips and slips his tongue into them. Their tongues are linked, hot and wet. Mean's lips crush Plan's lips mercilessly, smacking each side, passionately. Plan feels Mean's fingers begin to open Plan's hospital clothes one by one, then the hot hand burns across his bare skin, touching him intensely on all sides, causing an incomparable tingle, which makes Plan writhe with passion.