Chapter 14

Plan was stunned. His twenty-fifth birthday is coming. Why does Mean find out the details of his birthday? Plan is interested, but he will satisfy Mean if he follows Mean to talk to him. Maybe that was Mean's goal, so that he wouldn't rain and follow Mean.

"Later I will catch up with you when I'm satisfied here". The fire was burning in Mean's eyes, and it was clear that the man was trying to hold back,

"Whatever, later meet me in my office room," his voice was more like a growl, then turned back angrily.

***

After enjoying the rain, Plan went into his room to change clothes and have dinner. He doesn't meet Mean on purpose, after all, it seems that Mean just spoke up when he said he wanted to talk about his birthday. And Plan isn't sure Mean will be waiting for him. He seemed very busy and had a lot to do.

"Why don't you meet me in my room?" , that voice in the darkness startled Plan. He sharpened his eyes

and saw Mean sitting there, in the dimness of his room.

"Why did you enter my room without permission ?," Plan shouted in surprise, his hands fumbling with the light switch on the wall, trying to get rid of the darkness that enveloped Mean, because the man looked even more sinister in the dim light.

Plan manages to turn on the light and the light immediately envelops Mean. The man sat on his sofa, casually, wearing only black silk pajamas and holding a drink glass next to his hand. Plan glances at the brendy bottle that came out of nowhere, which Mean seems to have poured in while waiting for him. Is the man drunk? Plan's heart began to beat. In a conscious state, Mean's emotions are very unpredictable, especially when he is drunk.

"What are you doing here Mean?"

Mean snorted and glared at Plan, "What do you think? I waited for you in my room and then realized that you, with your stubborn head decided to fight me "

Plan steps back, glances at the white door, and tries to get as close as possible there, so that when Mean acts out of bounds he can immediately escape.

Mean smiles seeing Plan's behavior,

"You're like a scared rabbit again Plan, are you afraid I'll do something cruel? Like mixing medicine in your drink, or... throwing you off the balcony again ?, " Mean grinned, put down his glass and stood up, getting closer to Plan.

"Are you drunk Mean ?," Plan glanced at the door, it only took a few seconds if Plan wanted to escape from Mean. He can do it.

"Mean Phiravich never gets drunk," Mean stepped closer calmly, like a lion sneaking up on its prey. "And you.... You should have heard what I ordered, Plan. "

Plan knows where the point is. That's where Mean loses his temper, which is why Plan jumps up and tries to escape to the door. He manages to open the door a little, before, with a quicker and more silent movement, Mean is already behind him, pushing the door shut again before it can open.

Mean pushes him tight against the door, and with surprise, Plan can feel Mean's masculinity pressing hard against his back. He wanted to move and dodge, but it turned out Mean was holding him on all sides.

Plan frightened. Will he be forced again? The air starts to feel stifling and Plan starts to pant.

"I never make love while standing," Mean whispers in his ear in a hot whisper that makes Plan's whole body tingle, "And you make me want to do it"

Plan gasped, trying to struggle with all his might. But it's useless because Mean is so strong,

"Are you going to force me again, Mean ?," Plan shouted in his midst of trying to free himself, "If so, then you have proven to me, that you really are a bastard who can only get someone from rape"