Chapter 10

Plan woke up when he felt his arm stung. He opened his eyes and stared at the young, bespectacled face who was very handsome and friendly.

"Oops I woke you up," the man smiled kindly, "I was injecting medicine for your wound. I've been trying to be as gentle as possible, but I don't seem as soft as I thought."

Plan see the man from the white coat he was wearing,

he is a doctor.

The man followed Plan's line of sight and smiled, "I'm Doctor Godd, I was the doctor who treated you yesterday when you were brought here. Your head must be hurting, huh? You hit hard enough, I sewed 12 stitches in there"

"An accident ?," Plan tries to remember everything - but his last memory only comes to Mean's screams and his tight hug, before everything goes dark.

"Yes accident, said the policeman your car was sabotaged and the brakes failed. Your car rolled and hit your head, fortunately we can save you"

"What about Mean ?," Plan asked quickly, the sabotage must have been done by Mean's enemies who had a grudge against him. Is Mean hurt? Or is the man dead? And why isn't it happy that Plan is feeling anxious instead?

"I'm sorry I let you down," the distinctive voice came from the door, "but I'm still alive."

Plan turns and sees Mean walking into his room, wearing a black shirt and looking incredibly healthy and it doesn't seem like he's been in an accident. Plan frowns unconsciously, regretting worrying about Mean. That man might be a devil, so it's hard to die, muttered Plan, swearing to himself.

"How's doctor ?," Mean averted his eyes and looked at Doctor Godd who was still standing there, checking Plan's IV.

The smile on Doctor Godd's face never faded until Plan realized that the two men in front of him were so contrasting, one was so cold with the dark gloom over him, and the other looked so bright, full of smiles as if he was carrying the Sun on his head.

Godd

"His condition has improved, but he still has to rest and lie down for a few days here

"His condition has improved, but he still has to rest and lie down for a few days here. I can not recommend him to be brought home as you requested Mr. Mean," Doctor Godd's expression turned serious though still full of smiles, "It will be dangerous for him, hit his head badly, and the slightest shaking would make him nauseous and vomiting and in pain.

You don't want that to happen to him, do you? "

"How many days until he gets back to normal ?, "Mean talking about Plan as if Plan wasn't in the room.

Doctor Godd seemed to be calculating,

"A maximum of seven days, but it does not rule out if in less than seven days the development has improved, we will recommend it to be treated at home" Mean was pensive. Seven days, and Plan is in a pretty dangerous public area. His brain was spinning over what kind of security he should implement to keep Plan alive. Trump is still in hot pursuit and Jackal is somewhere, still eyeing them. Mean must take extra care of Plan.