Chapter 19

He was taken to a room with wooden furniture and brown and elegant shades on the second floor. Tonam sat on the sofa opposite him and invited Plan to sit down,

"Let's sit down first, would you like coffee?" Plan shook his head, too dumbfounded by everything that seemed so sudden.

"Mr. Mean is currently in China and has some urgent business there," Tonam changed his seat to make it comfortable, "I should have told you this from the start, but Mr. Mean detained me."

What's the story? What other surprises? Plan's heart skipped a beat. "Mr. Mean never destroyed your father's company, much less made your father bankrupt," Tonam shrugged his shoulders, "You can not believe it, but you can find information anywhere, what Mr. Mean is doing is not bankruptcy companies, he helps companies that have already almost broke and brought it back to life. Many companies that he has taken over have become many times more advanced thanks to the greatness of Mr. Mean "

Plan frowned in denial, "But my father's company was fine before my Dad made a pact with Mean, we're not broke at all !," Plan remembers the fancy clothes and jewelery his father bought for his mother, the servants who paced back and forth. meet their needs, their comfortable luxury home, cars and all other luxuries that his father provided at that time. His father couldn't be broke!

"Your father is hiding this from his family, he doesn't want your mother and you worry," Tonam sighed, "You can not believe me, but let me tell you first, then you can decide. Whatever your acceptance later, I will not make a problem, for sure there is not the slightest lie from me to you "

Tonam's eyes wandered into the past when he started telling stories.

"Your father came to Mr. Mean at that time, asking for an injection of funds and a cooperation agreement. Mr. Mean is not really interested and he is ready to say no. Your father's company, which had completely collapsed due to chaotic management, was going to take a lot of money and attention to fix things. But then your father made Mr. Mean's offer. "" Offer? "

Tonam looked at Plan carefully, "Yes ... a ridiculous offer, but immediately made Mr. Mean change his mind" "What offer?" "You" Plan stunned, pale, "Me?"

Your father seems to have been very desperate before asking Mr. Mean for help, hope you understand," Tonam sighed,

"Maybe you are the only treasure that he has that can offer to Mr. Mean, considering that at that time Mr. Mean's reputation as a playboy is very famous. Maybe your dad thinks he can use you to win over Mr Mean. "

Plan was barely speechless, his tongue drained. His father offered him to that evil demon in exchange for a cash injection for his company ?? Impossible!! His father couldn't have done that !!

"I know you don't believe it, but we have proof of the offer which I will show you later.

Now I will continue my story, "Tonam cleared his throat as he fully understood the various emotions that were raging, one after another on Plan's face," Everything would have been different if what was offered was not you. Mr. Mean, I believe I will flat out reject your father. But Mr. Mean immediately changed his mind when he saw your photo "

The photo is very similar to Mean's late wife. Plan's chest hurts to realize that fact. "Well, you understand ... even with just a glance, it would be easy to realize how similar you are to ..." Tonam stopped his words, realizing Plan's pale face, "Are you okay khun?"

Plan nodded his head, "Yes, I'm fine." His voice was hoarse, struggling to pull it out.

"Mr. Mean agreed immediately, but he didn't want to rush it. According to the agreement at the age of 25 you will be handed over to Mr. Mean, as wife. And the dowry was paid in advance, Mr. Mean never did take over to your father's company, he just gave the enormous funds according to your father's request ...., "