Chapter 25 (END)

Plan's face looks sad and at the same time strong to meet Mean's burning gaze.

"I can't live just as a substitute for someone. I also have my own personality and I'm tired." Mean's gurgling anger immediately subsided at Plan's words. Why didn't Mean notice? All Plan wanted was an acknowledgment that he was no substitute for Wish. Only that. And Mean is stupid because he hasn't realized it all this time. Well, if that's what Plan wants, he will give it ...

"Come with me," Mean took Plan's hand and led him out of the room, he half dragged the confused Plan down the stairs, straight to the wing of the rose garden. The wing of the house where Wish's painting is attached is neatly behind the golden door.

The servants seemed to be peeking at the commotion, even Tonam also appeared from the front on alert. But then immediately retreats when he realizes that Mean is taking Plan to the wing of the house.

Mean stops dragging Plan when they are at the door of the golden room, "You want answers, don't you ?," Mean steps in and then comes out again carrying the painting Wish that was originally hanging on the wall. Then he walked in angry strides leaving Plan. Soon Plan follows suit, wanting to know what Mean will do with the painting. Mean steps into the backyard, slams the painting on the ground, and when Plan realizes what Mean is about to do, it's too late.

"Don't!!!"

Late. Mean had thrown fire at the painting, and in an instant the fire had burned the fragile canvas. All of Wish's paintings, which were young and smiling, were exhausted into thin charcoal which was blackened by a fierce fire. Plan stood there staring at the remains of the burning and turned to look at Mean in confusion, "Why did you do that?"

"Because,.."

Mean suddenly grabs Plan and snatches him into his arms. His kisses were both rough and long, full of passion. Mean lips devoured Plan's lips as if they were going to die if they didn't taste them. His tongue roamed with excitement, tasting all the sweet flavors of Plan that he had not tasted for a long time. Mean satisfies his longing, anger, and frustration in the kiss. A passionate kiss that only couples who are extraordinarily homesick.

When Mean releases his smoldering kiss, Plan's body weakens until Mean has to support him.

With a firm motion, the man lifted Plan's chin and turned his head towards him.

"Because, Plan Rathavit, I love you, I love you so, as the obnoxious and stubborn Plan who always opposes me," Mean crushed Plan's gaping lips with passion with passion.

"You are stored in my heart," Mean gently brought Plan's hand to his chest, "This heart I used to throw far to the bottom, but you brought it to the surface again and put yourself there. I could not get you out of there afterwards," Mean stared at the burnt painting, "I've loved Wish before. But now, he's just a memory I have to respect. That's all. My love for him has gone slowly over time, and I tell you Plan, I'm not confusing you because you have to replace. anyone, I confuse you because I love you, and it turns out that we fit in very well in bed is a bonus "

Plan's cheeks turn red, trying to keep Mean from speaking more vulgar words. They were in an open space and Plan knew that the maids, shocked by the excitement, were gathering in corners, eavesdropping and finding out what had happened.

Mean stops his words and realizes that many are peeking at them secretly, but he doesn't care anymore.

"Now, Plan, it's your time to answer !," Mean stood there staring at Plan with his arrogant gaze, momentarily giving Plan's impulse to fight him.

Apparently Mean realized Plan's intention either from the expression on his face, or perhaps from the glint of his eyes,

"And don't try to argue," mutters Mean arrogantly, "I know you love me too"