Chapter 8

Mean puts on his suit and turns to Tonam who is standing waiting for him by the door.

"What about that last case? Have you taken care of it? "

Tonam shrugged his shoulders,

"Mr. Trump harbored anger against you. Especially because your actions have completely crushed the entire his project planning "

Mean smiles, imagining Trump's face right now must be red with anger.

"He was always angry with me, from the start. But until now he won't be able to do anything to me. He knows he will die if he tries to kill me just once and then fails. "

"What if he tried and succeeded?" Tonam interrupted quickly, "Mr. Trump is very sly and has dirty hands. He uses many people to achieve his goals, we must not underestimate him and must always be careful. " Tonam looks at Mean with serious eyes. "Master you should have told me to take care of that person long ago, so that he doesn't dare to do anything wrong"

Mean shook his head indifferently,

"He wouldn't dare, and even if he dared to do anything ... I'll finish him off myself"

Trump is one of Mean's business enemies. He is being hypocritical because in front of Mean he is always nice and friendly. But Mean knows that he has a very deep hatred for him

because his business was getting worse due to the expansion grind by Mean.

Mean realizes that he really shouldn't underestimate Trump, because Trump has important friends behind his dirty business. Based on investigations by his subordinates, he was linked to an illegal weapons syndicate and underground groups. It is possible that Trump will eventually hire one of them to kill Mean. Mean, even though he is equipped with self-defense skills and is very skilled in various types of weapons and is surrounded by his competent bodyguards, must always be alert.

Once upon a time, when Trump felt very annoying like a pest that had to be eradicated, Mean himself would take care of it. But not now, maybe Mean's reputation for ruthlessness made Trump very careful in his actions, Mean wanted to see the extent of Trump's move, only then did he decide to use the trash later. Mean muttered to himself, Now he has to have dinner with his lover.

Satisfied with his appearance, Mean twisted his body and shrugged his shoulders at Tonam,

"Is he ready?"

Tonam nodded his head,

***

"Looks like you've turned quiet, you don't want to know why you are dressed ?," Armz asked Plan.

Plan just shook his head, unable to answer. The memory of the incident in the bathroom had mixed feelings. Oh yes, as promised, Mean just took a shower. After Plan finished soaping his back, Mean continued to bathe and then with a sassy gaze, offered to bathe Plan - which of course he immediately refused with various curses gushing from his lips. Mean just smiled, took a white towel, tied it around his waist and walked away casually. Leaving Plan, who was still rooted in the showering water in the bathroom.

Mean really turned on. Plan doesn't need to hold onto to know that, Mean's proof of manhood has stood out shamelessly. But why didn't he do anything to him? It's not that Plan wants Mean to do anything to him. But that image, Mean's passionate image could not disappear from his mind.

Somehow a feeling of shame and humiliation creeps up his mind. What a shame! Could it be that there was actually hidden inside him a bitch ready to explode? Or could Mean just be so good at flirting that he almost knocks Plan to his knees?

"It's finished," Armz's voice sounded satisfied, returning Plan from his reverie.

"Mr. Mean will take you to dinner in the Atmosphere," Armz frowned when he saw that Plan seemed normal to hear the name of the restaurant, "Hey that's the classiest five star restaurant here, there will be lots of eyes looking at you and judging you, but don't mind them, "

Armz rolled his eyes flirtatiously, "They're just jealous that you're with the bachelor that's most in demand."

Most in demand bachelors? Without realizing it, Plan rolled his eyes, maybe those people were too dazzled by Mean's good looks to be blind to all his vices.

The door opened and Tonam entered, "Are you ready?" The cold-faced guard slightly raised his eyebrows at Plan's appearance, but his face remained flat, "Mr. Mean is waiting downstairs."

***

Plan is escorted to the lower ballroom and Mean is standing there. The man briefly cast a complimenting glance, but said nothing.

Even in the car passed in silence. Mean apparently intended to maintain the silence until it reached its destination. But Plan can't stand it, the only weapon to keep him from falling for Mean's charm is to constantly fight him.

"Why are you taking me out to dinner?" Finally Plan broke the silence with a question. Mean turned a little and looked at Plan lazily,

"I am hungry"

Plan snorted in annoyance at that answer,

"You have 3 international chefs in your house," Plan heard from the servants' chatter. "I'm in the mood to eat out, and you....," Mean looked at Plan with a look - beware if you dare to argue -, "You are my lover, so you have to accompany me"

Of course, Plan denied, "I'm not your lover."

"Yes, you are my lover. Someone I slept with more than once automatically becomes my lover "

"No !," Plan interrupted stubbornly, his face flushed at Mean's vulgar talk.

"Plan," Mean makes his characteristic threatening voice, "Don't challenge me. You know I'm not in the mood to argue with you, I'm in a bad mood and I'm sick of all your resistance. So don't try to provoke my patience "

"If you are fed up with me you should let me go" "No," Mean answered quickly, only a fraction of a second after Plan closed his mouth, "Stop Plan, I will never let you go."

"Why?'

"You know why," Mean was clearly annoyed. "No, I don't know," said Plan stubbornly. "Because," Mean's voice growled slightly, and in an instant he gripped Plan's jaw with his fingers, soft but threatening,

"Because I really like walking into you, feeling yours covering me with heat, then hearing you moan because of your orgasm. Clear??"

Very clear. And Mean managed to make Plan silent. Along the way they did not say another word.

***

In a dark corner a phone is picked up, Trump is sitting in his big chair smoking a cigarette. A glass of brandy with its half-full bottle appeared beside him, his ugly face with a nose flushed from drunkenness looked alert,

"Already ?," he asked quickly.

There was a brief pause, then the deep voice over there calmly replied,

"They have left the house. The plan will be carried out later when they return home. "

"Good, let me know when it's done."

"Okay. You won't be disappointed that you hired me to kill Mean Phiravich. "

The phone hung up, and Trump chuckled in the dark. Downing his drink, for the early celebrations.

Mean Phiravich, his big enemy. He had destroyed his business with his expansion. And not only that, Trump is wracked by intense jealousy and hatred for Mean. Somehow Mean was created so perfectly, from a physical point of view. So that all the men and women scattered about to kneel at his feet.

Trump with his ugly face is too hurt because he was rejected by many women, all the women who want to sleep with him are prostitutes who have to be paid.

Mean must be gotten rid of, a men like that should not live in this world. And tonight is probably the last night he will live.

***

To be continue...