Chapter 6

Just wanna say, that I change some cast. On my old story its was TitleGun, and here I change it become TitleEarth.

Happy reading

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tonight was the first time that Plan had been given a leeway, to step down, out of this room. If Plan was vigilant enough, maybe he could escape this house.

"Now, put on these shoes", Armz put the shoes on the carpet, "Then I'll walk you down, Mr. Mean is waiting downstairs, because the party has started".

***

As Plan descended the stairs, at once, his heart sank. Everyone present at this party was dressed spectacularly, all of them must have been the latest designs from famous designers.

The men in suits were seen gathering and chatting in a corner near the fire, and the women were seen in groups with their friends scattered on all sides of the ballroom. A large serving table in the corner serves a wide variety of fine dining. The bartender in one corner was busy serving guest requests and waiters dressed in black and white paced back and forth, offering endless trays of dishes and champagne.

As Plan descended the stairs, all eyes fell on him, until Plan felt his hands sweat. Plan looks around for Mean, but he doesn't seem to be around. Nervous, feeling isolated in the crowd, Plan stood still, in a corner by the window, choosing to watch rather than blend in. He winced when he realized that at each exit door, all of them stood two or three of Mean's bodyguards in the same black suits and seemed always on guard. Plan had to get past them if he wanted to get out of this place.

"Is that Mean's newest lover?" A voice was heard sarcastically, apparently the owner of the voice had deliberately made Plan hear it.

Plan turns to find a group of Mean's friends whispering and staring at him with hate. One of the women, the most beautiful in her very sexy black dress, was looking at Plan with disdain from top to bottom,

"I heard Mean ask him to live together! None of his lover that Mean has ever invited to live with .... I thought he was someone interesting! Turns out he just ordinary, maybe Mean was drunk when he brought him to live together"

"I think so too", a man in the group, replied in an equally cynical voice "Given Mean's history of lovers has always been amazing ... But look at him, he doesn't seem like he fits here, he definitely doesn't class! "

"Look at his face, he make Mean shy with his appearance"

"He does not deserve to be with Mean, I bet, soon Mean will be fed up and dumped him", the sexy woman in black wagged her hair arrogantly, "As soon as she saw me, Mean would definitely like me and throw him away"

Plan's cheeks flushed at the insults being blatantly thrown at him, Calmm Plan, he hissed to himself. They, that bitchs are accustomed to living richly so sometimes they don't have manners. "Waiting for me, honey?" Mean's voice sounded so close behind Plan that he jumped in shock. Plan turns to find Mean standing relaxed, leaning slightly against a nearby window. Mean seems to have been standing there for a long time, he must have heard clearly all the insults that were thrown at him earlier. Plan's cheeks blushed even more, embarrassed and humiliated. Mean approaches, and the crowd looks to gasp at his good looks. That man is handsome, Plan muttered to himself. Annoyed because he couldn't help but admit the truth that was plastered in front of him.

With slightly disheveled brown hair, dark brown eyes that were deep but sharp, thin, manly curved lips, and high cheekbones that angled his face in such a way, the jet black coat that wrapped his muscular slender body snugly made him look like a handsome angel with a dazzling evil tone.