Chapter 18

His first day in freedom and Plan enjoyed it amazingly. The tiny house that he had rented was still neatly arranged as if it had never been abandoned before. Could Mean send his maids to clean this house? Plan shook his head and tried to erase Mean image from his mind. He had to forget about the man and move on.

That morning what Plan did for the first time was to check the refrigerator and frown when he found it was full of groceries. This must be Mean's job, Plan mutters, refusing to mention Mean's name in an attempt to forget him. But Plan didn't want to let this disturbance ruin his first day of freedom.

He took vegetables, beef and eggs. Then he made sauteed beef with sweet smelling vegetables and eggs. After pouring the fragrant dish from the pan, Plan poured the warm tea he had brewed this morning into a white cup, and put it all on the table. While eating his meal Plan turned on his computer. The first thing he had to do was find a job, because Plan had to survive. As before.

As Plan recalls, he still has savings in his account, not much, just enough to survive for one to two months after deducting the monthly payment for this small house contract. After that Plan had to work to support himself as well as pay for his place to live, if Plan couldn't do that, he would be homeless. So, the time to find a job is very narrow.

Oh yes, the second thing he should do is take his savings, maybe later in the afternoon he will go to the bank. Plan took a sip of its fragrant tea and sipped it with a delicious hot sip. Then start eating breakfast while opening a job search site on his computer.

Job vacancies... job vacancies that are fast and match their qualifications... Plan's eyes move quickly and record some suitable jobs. He emailed cover letters to some of these companies while he finished his breakfast.

When Plan finishes carrying out its activities, it is almost twelve in the afternoon. Plan remembered that he had to go to the bank, Plan hurriedly took his small bag and was about to leave the house when someone knocked on his door.

Instantly Plan was alert. He never had friends before. So, it couldn't be a friend who was visiting. After all, in his disguise at that time because she was planning to take revenge on Mean, not many people knew that Plan lived in this tiny house.

Is it Mean's enemy who wants to harm him? Plan shuddered with horror. Then shook his head, trying to compose himself. No, Mean's enemy must have taken care of the matter before he decided to abandon Plan. So, who's knocking on the door right now?

Plan carefully peeked through the adjoining window and found a man in an expensive and formal suit standing at his door. From his appearance, it seemed that the man was a good man. But looks can be deceiving, right? Plan still couldn't believe that such kind and smiling Doctor Godd was a violent psychopath.

Plan grabbed the kitchen knife and carefully opened the door, leaving the chains holding the door.

"Who?" Plan looked at the handsome man in the neat suit, frowning.

"Good afternoon, you Khun Plan? I'm Perth, the lawyer sent here "

Lawyer ?, "Lawyer for what? I have nothing to do with any legal issues. "Plan is still peering out the door, not yet opening it, eyeing Perth suspiciously.

Perth