Chapter 17- Flashback

Your pov
    This is so uncomfortable. Sleeping in the car is not ideal, but that's just reality now. Swiveling my head, I stare at Terushima. He's been so tired from driving hours on end, only giving himself a five hour break to sleep, then repeat.

    The wind starts to pick up, shaking the car somewhat. My eyes close, even though I'm restless tonight. Unfortunately my mind wonders to the past month. Nothing but pain. Physical, and mentally.

Flashback
    "Y/n, eat." pushing the plate back, I look away. "Just take a bite. You haven't eaten in two days!" he throws his hands up, clearly frustrated with me. At this point my stomach has stopped growling.

    "Now you're mute? That's fucking awesome. That's what I need now. You're so ungrateful you-" Terushima stops talking. Turning my head to look at him he smirks at me. "If you don't eat, I'll just have to kidnap your cousin."

    "What do you mean?" "So the princess talks. Akaashi, it would be a shame if he had to witness you at your worst." he takes a bite out of his food, knowing he's won. Stabbing at the food, I get a good amount of food in my mouth.

    Standing up, my face inches closers to his. "See! That wasn't so hard was it?" stopping, I spit out my food all over his face. "You're right, it wasn't that hard." before I sit down, his head hangs low. My heart stop for a second.

    Knowing what's about to come, I grab my plate of food, and dash for the bedroom. Locking the door, I smash the plate against the floor. Successfully breaking it into a few pieces, I grab the biggest one, and wait. It's been minutes, and no noise can be detected.

    Why isn't he running after me? Opening the door, I walk into the hallway. Stopping at the end of the hallway I see Terushima still at the table. His shoulders moving. Is he laughing? He sniffles, still not lifting his head from his arms. "Yuji?"

    His head comes up. Red, puffy eyes. Tears coming down his face. "I don't get it. I try to give you everything and you treat me like shit." he whispers, before full on crying. Dropping the piece of the plate, I walk over to him, hugging his frame from the side.

    "Shh. I'm sorry. I was being selfish." I kiss the top of his head. He hugs me back, his grip is tight. My hands drawing circles onto his back. Nothing else was said. Little did I know, he was manipulating me to feel guilty.

    Eyes fluttering open. "You're finally up." yawning, I look up at him rubbing my eyes. "I guess I fell asleep after sometime." I adjust my seat up. Looking out the window, all I see is green. "Where are we?"

    "That's a secret sweetheart. We're stopping at the next hotel. I think we're far enough, yeah?" my face instantly lights up. "You're the best Yuji!" kissing his cheek. I sit back in my seat, taking his hand in mine.