II- Numbers

Checking my hair once more, I hear my phone ding.

Bobata
-I'm here

Smiling, I grab my wallet before heading downstairs. Locking the front door behind me. I walk to his car plopping down into the passenger side and kisses him on the cheek, making him blush. "So where are we going today?" turning down the radio some, he starts to drive off.

"We're going to go eat lunch with my team. Then to the mall." We pull up to a restaurant, grab our items, and make our way inside. Bobata leads the way to a large table full of guys making a commotion. "Hey guys, I brought a friend!" Bobata smiles stepping to the side for them to eye me.

A whistle could be heard. "Kazuma, you didn't tell me your team was filled with hotties!" I shove his arm playfully putting on an act for his friends. "You're on a first names basis already?!" "Bobata's the man!" I turn my head to the side and giggle.

"More of a man than you Takeharu," Kazuma says casually putting an arm around my shoulders. Rolling my eyes, I don't move his arm. "Anyways sit-down guys." one of the guys said. Taking a seat next to Bobata, the chair on my left was empty. "We should probably introduce ourselves." one of the boys said that's sitting across from the empty chair next to me.

After everyone introduces themselves, Higashiyama speaks up. "Our captain is running late, but he should- there he is now," he says looking towards the door. Heads turn to look at the guy. The guy takes his seat next to me. "Holy shit." the guy who just sat down says. "What?" Kazuma asks him. "It's you!" the guy yells in my face leaning closer.

I lean back, eventually hitting Kazuma's chest with my back as the dude just keeps closing in on my face. "Whoa Terushima, give her some space." he sits down properly, muttering a "Sorry." I fix myself before turning to look at Kazuma, who's a blushing mess trying to look away. It makes me smile.

"Hey, what did you mean by "It's you?" Numajiri, asks. "We met at a party last week." the guy says cockily. I turn my head to him. "I'm sorry do I know you?" I don't remember him. His face drops. "You're kidding, right? You were drinking, and I had to take your drink away?" he says not impressed.

"Don't think too much about it. She parties like four times a week, you probably weren't that impressive if she doesn't remember you." Kazuma almost sings out slugging his left arm onto my chair. Nodding my head, I agree with him "He's right, you didn't stand out if I don't remember you." I say nonchalantly, taking a sip of my drink.

"Maybe this will jog your memory," Terushima says, forcing me to look at him, by grabbing my jaw. His lips smash onto mine. Easily he sips in his tongue due to my shock faze. Tongue piercing? Ah, now I remember. Before I know it, I'm pulled back into Kazuma's chest once again.

"You can't just kiss her like that dude." Futamata states. "You're just jealous I kissed her, and she liked it," Terushima argues back. "Well, "She" is right here, and no I didn't like it." I'm kidding, but I want to see this guy stress over it.

Throughout lunch, it was fun. Witty comebacks are thrown across the table left and right. Perverted jokes, and stories. Then the bill came. The table was completely, and utterly silent for once as everyone looks at each other. No one dared to move.

Until "One two three not it!" I yell putting my index finger on my nose. Not even seconds later the boys do it too, catching on. The last one to do was Terushima. Everyone sighs in relief, thinking it wasn't them. Terushima pays the bill but is not happy about it.

"Aww! You were such a good sport about paying the bill, here!" I grab his face with both of my hands placed right under his jaw. Guiding him forward I kiss him softly, and slowly. Licking his bottom lip, he parts his lips slightly allowing me to invade his mouth.

My tongue mingles with his softly. Pulling away I give him a close eye smile. Facing the team a few of them were blushing. Others grinning. All except one. "What the hell Y/n?!" I look to my right. "What?" I ask putting on an innocent act.

"You can't just kiss guys!" I pout and look down knowing he'll let me off the hook like that. "No, don't give me that face. Just don't do that again." he huffs out. Everyone starts getting up and heads to their cars to go meet up at the mall.

My wrist is pulled back to someone's stomach. "Give me your number, doll," Terushima says smiling. I roll my eyes playfully as he hands me his phone. Once I'm done, I give him his phone back and get into Kazuma's car.