I- Party

🚨 Alcohol, drug usage, and sex 🚨

"Come on Tetsu, humor me for one night," I whisper to Kuroo, sliding my left pointer finger down the middle of his chest slowly, and lightly. He bites his lips, leaning his head back to rest against the couch. He groans as the music blares throughout the house.

He grips my wrist with a firm hold pulling me towards him. We're merely an inch away, the smell of alcohol lingers on our breath. "Kitty, I want you, trust me. I'm with Kenma, but you already knew that didn't you?" he says to me. His eyes stared into my mine, bruising my wrist with his hold.

SIghing, I roll my eyes and I turn my head to watch the hottie that just walked in. Playboy radiates off of him. Licking my lips, I push myself off the couch, downing the last of my beer. As I walk past him, I make sure to slow down my pace to look him up and down. My eyes meet a grinning face. Winking at him, I continue to my destination making sure to sway my hips a little more.

"May I have some?" I bat my eyelashes at the hyperactive owl. "Sure thing! Sit!" he practically yells, earning a small giggle from me. Taking a seat next to him, almost on his right thigh. I lean down, picking up the rolled-up twenty, and sniffing up the coke that's already lined up. Sighing in contentment, I wipe my nose smiling at him.

Time goes on, nothing fascinating happens. Until I'm standing in the kitchen downing drinks left and right. Feeling my shot glass start to get taken from me, I scoff. "Hey! I'm drinking that- oh, but I rather drink you instead." I smirk, running my thumb on my bottom lip. Gently bit my thumb just for some effect.

"You've had plenty to drink. Let's get you sobered up." placing his hand on my lower back he adds a little pressure hinting for me to start walking. Complying, I walk in front of him leading him to the stairs. Holding onto the rail, I let my fingers play with the wood. Knocking on the door getting no answer, I open the door.

Once's he's inside the room, I shut the door locking it behind me. "You have a lot of nerve taking my drink from me," I say backing him into the wall, running my hand through his hair. "I wanted to have some fun, can you blame me?" instead of answering I tug at his roots, making him close his eyes.

"Don't tease me like that." I shake my head at his response. "Funny you think you're in control," I say smiling. His eyes shoot open. He grips my hair, pulling me into the corner. "Strip," he says demandingly making me wet. Pulling my clothes off I reach for his shirt, tugging at it for him to get rid of the damn thing.

Keeping eye contact he pulls his shirt off agonizing slow. Getting impatient, I do it for him. "Such a greedy brat. You need to learn some manners." laughing at him, I unbutton his pants, as he does the rest of undressing himself. "Please, how do you plan on doing that?" I tease leaning my face closer to his chest.

"By fucking some manners into you." with that his hands are at the back of my thighs. I jump helping him lift me with ease. He pushes his dick into my heat with one thrust, bottoming out completely making my toes curls. Breathing heavily, he doesn't give me time to adjust to the stretch as my thighs are dangling from his arms.

Moaning loudly, my head turns the side, as my hand grips onto his shoulders for support. He laughs but it comes out airy, and short. Glaring at him the best I can it doesn't last long before I'm back to moaning. Wrapping a hand around his throat I tightened my hold just a bit. His hands grip harder at my hips.

Angling my hips up a little, he hits deeper making me scream and squeeze my hand harder around his throat. Realizing what I'm doing I release my hold and start scratching his back up. "Fuck! You're tightening up." he groans out and starts leaving hickeys all over my neck. "A-almost there!" I scream, not caring if anyone heard.

"Ha, look at you. Damn you feel so good." he moans into my ear. Hearing that I arch my back, slamming my eyes shut, and cum as my legs start to shake. He shuts me up by kissing me. Kissing back, I snake my tongue in, feeling a piercing. Damn, that's hot.

Fighting for dominance, he wins. Pulling out of me, he bites down onto my shoulder, cumming on my stomach. Detaching his mouth from my shoulder, he lets me down. He scoops his cum from my stomach and places his hands in front of my mouth. Opening my mouth, I suck his fingers while maintaining eye contact. He smirks triumphantly "My name is Terushima. Terushima Yuji."

That day, I met the devil. If only I could turn back time, I would.