Chapter 20- Fire

Your pov
"What the hell were you thinking Daishou?! You could've killed her if we didn't intervene!" that's definitely not Terushima voice. "She shouldn't have started something she couldn't finish. I was going easy on her too." great, I'm going to die in this cheap ass hotel. Just keep playing dead Y/n and they'll leave me alone.

"Her mouth was gushing blood out like a water fountain dude. Look at her, she looks dead!" please don't. If they realize I'm awake, this isn't going to end well. "We can't exactly take her to a doctor now can we?" wait how many people are actually in this room?

"We could say we found her in an alley." "If we take her to a hospital saying that, it wouldn't look good for us. There's eight of us, with a girl who got her ass kicked. We can't drop her off at the hospital." eight guys? I'm screwed.

"How about we drop her near a bush right outside the hospital?" "That's actually not a bad idea. Any objections to dropping her off in a bush?" "Perfect. It's already dark, so Kazuma, pick her up. The rest of us will walk around you." oh no.

My eyes shoot open and I jump to my feet, the adrenaline kicking in. "She's alive!" one of the boys scream, 'causing me to scream. I grab the closest object near me, a medium sized lamp. "I'll hit you if you don't stay back!" I yell. All the boys looking at, I can feel my body shake violently. One of the guys slowly puts his hands in the air.

"Hey, it's okay. We're not going to hurt you, but you need to go to the hospital." I pull on the lamp, forcing it to unplug from the wall. "Stay. Back." raising up the lamp, I make my way to the door. The pain has subsided due to the urge to stay alive. I can hear my heart pounding.

Another guy blocks the door, my breath hitches. "You need to go get looked at. Daishou did a number on your ribs. He probably injured you more than you think." shaking my head, I swing the lamp at his face. He ducks just in time. "I don't feel any pain damnit! I just want to leave. Let me leave!"

"Listen here, you're going to the damn hospital!" "I don't need to go! What do you not understand about that!" the guy clenches his fists, and starts walking to me. Loud banging on the door 'causes everyone to stop.

I drop the lamp, and make a run for the door. Opening the door Terushima stands there's. Anxious. Leaping, I throw my arms around his neck. He hugs me back, no intention of letting go. "Jump." he whispers, only audible for me to hear.

Doing as he said, he uses his left arm to hold me up while his right arm is still wrapped around my back. Unfortunately, I whimper at him squeezing me tighter to him. It doesn't go unnoticed by him. He opens our hotel door, locking it. Carefully he sets me on the bed.

"What did they do to you?" he asks, his voice barely above a whisper. Terushima gently cups my face while he inspects my face. "One of them, he had beaten me pretty bad. Pretty sure he broke one of my ribs." grabbing one of his hands, I pull him closer to me.

His grip on my face tightens. "I'll kill him." my hands wrap around his wrist. "Don't. Just stay with me." letting go of my face, he walks over to the table grabbing two different pill bottles. "Here take these. It'll make you feel better."

Terushima hands me the pills. Putting the caps back on, he goes to his bag pulling out a bottle of liquor. "Wash them down with this." reaching out I take the bottle from him. Not even caring about mixing the two together, I swallow down the pills.

Humming at the slight burn in my throat. "Thank you, Yuji." he starts turning off the lights, leaving the tv on. "Let's just take it easy. You need to rest." taking another swig, I don't stop until I finish it. "Ah. I'm done." he smiles, grabbing a few more bottles.

"Get comfortable on the bed." listening to him, I crawl on the bed. My back resting against the headboard, legs under the sheets. "What happened Y/n?" fuck. "He knocked on the door, saying he recognized me. So he said he was going to the call the cops. I got scared, and I kicked him in the balls."

The first part was a lie, but he should buy it. "I'm proud of you." he smiles at me. I start to smile back at him, until he empties out a bottle of whiskey on the bed. "What the hell Yuji?!" I start to get up, until a sharpe shooting pain stops my movements.

Terushima pours another bottle on the bedsheets. "You're a fucking liar! I waited, and I saw YOU open the door. YOU pulled him inside. Maybe it's a good thing you got your ass beat. Now, we're gonna die together. Right here, right now!"

"You're fucking crazy! I can't believe I actually loved you!" Terushima sniffles throwing that bottle on the floor. "You played with my heart too many times Y/n. This is going to be romantic. Like Romeo and Juliet!" he yells out taking off the cap to the next bottle.

"No! This isn't anything like that! That's not even the point!" I'm really going to die here. He starts letting the liquor hit my body, drenching me in it. "Stop you fucker!" I smack the bottle away. Instead of replying, he picks up the bottle, and pours the rest on himself.

Throwing the bottle across the room, he laughs animalistic. "It's time baby. Close your eyes, it won't hurt." "What do you mean it's not going to hurt?! You're lighting us on fire! It's going to hurt!" I scream, tears streaming down my face.

"Shhh. I'm right here." reaching into his back pocket he pulls out a lighter. He flicks the spark wheel, and lights the end of the bedsheet. I'm at a lost for words. The fire expands, it's unbelievable hot. Smoke fills the air, making it harder to breathe.

The fire starts to make its way towards us at a fast rate. "I don't want to die Yuji." I mutter out, voice cracking. "We're gonna die together, sweetheart. I love you Y/n." he kisses my forehead, the flames an inch away from us. "I love you too Yuji." I tell him, grabbing onto his hands.

Fire starts to burn my skin, cackling noises are heard. Bloody gut wrenching screams come from the both of us. The pain is too much for me to handle, especially with the smoke. I look at Terushima one last time before I pass out.