Chapter 17

"Hey babe do you want me to make you some breakfast" its been about a week now since everything happened, it's going okay ... I think. Daveed stumbles out of his bedroom pulling a top over his head. 

"you're too late I need to go" I continue to make myself some breakfast. 

"can I go to see Tom today" He didn't let me go back to the coffee shop after I saw Lin their, geez I haven't seen him in ages. It's only been a week but we used to live together and talk all the time and now, nothing. 

"at the coffee shop" 

"yeah" 

"then no" my face drops at his response, he notices and walks over to me "hey this is for you not you, not me okay this isn't my fault" I smile weakly at his statement as he kisses my forehead. "right I need to go" he turns and opens the door but stops. "before I go" he walks back into the house hovering right in front of me. "give me your phone" I walk to my room to grab my phone, when is he going to trust me. I haven't spoken to Lin or Pippa since she's out of bounds now. I slap my phone in his hand, unlocking it he files through finding nothing. "Thirty-four miss calls huh?" a sly smile spreads across his face. "he's getting desperate" he hands me back my phone and leaves to go to work. As soon as he leaves I go through the texts Lin has sent me everyone breaking my heart. This isn't right, yeah I've done something wrong but I don't deserve this do I. I eat my breakfast then hop in the shower. getting out of the shower I realize the number of marks over my body, I decide to ignore them and face time Tom. I'm not allowed to go to the coffee shop but I'm allowed to virtually be their right? I put the top Lin gave me on since I'm feeling sentimental and face time Tom. He picks up pretty quickly and leans me against the wall. 

"Where have you been," Tom says 

"oh, Dav hasn't let me out since I saw Lin at the coffee shop" Saying it out loud it sounds a lot worse than in my head. Tom shakes his head and my statement. 

"you need to get out of their YN that's not okay he's controlling your life" As he says that the bell rings to the door, Tom serves them then returns to our convocation "when are you going back to uni anyway" Oh god I haven't told him yet.

"I um dropped out" Daveed convinced me soon after I moved in with him. "I don't need to anyway I'm already doing what I love" 

"is that what Daveed told you" I look away from the camera in defeat, jeez he has got me under his control. "look YN if you want you can stay with me, okay you know where I am". The bell rings again but Toms face drops and he slaps the phone face down the counter I start to ask what happened but Tom begins to speak. "what can I get for you sir" 

"um, can I get an espresso to please" Daveed's voice comes through the phone speaker? is he serious? I thought he hated coffee, is he checking on me? theirs silence for a bit then Tom lifts up the phone. 

"you said he hated coffee" 

"I know"

"so he's checking on you know YN this is getting out of hand" 

"I know I know" I pause not knowing what to say "I need to go now" I hang up the phone and turn the tv on to fill the silence. I sit watching a random show for the remainder of the day debating whether or not to confront Daveed since this is getting out of hand. I clean up the house to pass the time. While wiping down the table Daveed walks in. "did you have a nice day" 

"yeah it was okay I'm not going to be here long were going out for drinks" my eyes light up 

"am I coming" a smile spreads across my face I haven't seen the cast for so long I would love to see them. Daveed turns around and raises his eyebrows. 

"not today honey" he kisses my forehead like this morning. 

"But you need to come in tomorrow Lin said were making a few changes so you have to be their" I hide my excitement and continue the conversation. "did you do anything nice today" 

"No why" 

"oh no reason just wondering" I guess he's not going to admit that he went to the coffee shop. "what am I meant to do about Lin, you told me to ignore him" Daveed seemed pleased that I asked him what to do. 

"Just stay with me all day you'll be fine" Winking at me he left to go out. As soon as he did I squealed in excitement and went to pick out my outfit. It's not an important day but it feels like on so I just picked out some trousers and a plain top. Soon after I called Tom to tell him the good news although he said its a basic human need to go out not a reward. I continue to fill the time doing random things, after a while, I decide to go to sleep out of boredom. Soon after falling asleep, I hear smashing coming from the Kitching I get up to see what was going on. 

"what are you doing" I catch Daveed throwing glasses around the room. He turns to me with bloodshot eyes and just misses me with a glass. "Daveed what's wrong with you" he throws another glass this time cutting my arm. I run to my room and lock the door, Daveed follows me and bangs on the door. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it" I sat in silence ignoring his plea

"open the door YN" his voice was quivering as if he was about cry, he knocked the door softly once more then left to his bedroom and shut the door behind him. I crawl back into my bed and fell asleep trying to look forward to tomorrow.