Chapter 21

We arrive at the theatre in what feels like seconds, we all head into the theatre and are greeted by everyone chatting amongst themselves. My eyes instantly snap to Daveed looking at me with pure hatred. We look at each other for a while before Pippa squeezes my hand I smile at her and we head to her dressing room. "are you, okay honey" 

"Uh yeah, thanks I'm going to go sit on the stage and wait for everyone" I figured Lin would already be ready since he gets changed pretty quickly while walking towards the stage a hand wraps around my wrist and pulls me. I turn to whos pulling me and see Daveed closing the door behind me. I instantly go to open it and leave but find it locked. "Let me out I don't want to talk to you" 

"Not everything is about you YN" I turn and see him even angrier than before, and can't help but feel responsible for everything. "Why did you say at his?" I stay silent "Everything you could've done and you do that". He isn't shouting because that would cause too much attention but there is still rage in his voice. "you probably just wanted to open your legs for him didn't you" he curls his hand into a ball.

"Daveed I don't want to be with you any more" I try to say it as calmly as possible. "This evidently isn't working out Dav" I try to study his face but find nothing "Dav?" I look up at his face as he raises his hand, I screw my eyes shut anticipating a hit. Instead, he opens the door behind me.

"Leave," he says in an icy tone I walk slowly out as he says something else "Whore" I continue to walk to the stage with tears starting to appear in my eyes.

"What did he just say" Lin walks past me towards Daveed. I hold his arm. 

"Lin leave it" My attempt at stopping him is useless as he brushes me off. 

"No what did you just say" 

"She heard me didn't you" They both turn to me and I nod.

"Lin just leave it" with that Daveed brushes past the both of us and heads to the stage, Lin walks up to me with sympathetic eyes. 

"What else did he say" his face seems to shift to anger pretty quickly, I take a deep breath to steady my emotions. 

"Nothing I haven't heard before" Lin puts his hands in mine and looks down at them entangled in each other and notices something on my arm, he lifts my hands and examines them

"He grabbed you didn't he?" I stay silent hoping he just leaves it but he fills with rage. "That bitch !" Charging towards the stage Lin's eyes practically turn red. He reaches for Daveed's shoulder and spins him around with force. "We need to talk" Lin's voice hasn't got any calmer and has punch in it. 

"Yeah I think we do why don't we wait for everyone to come first" he looks between me and Lin and smiles. "Why don't we wait or your wife" He puts disdain on the last word which makes my stomach turn, a lump begins to form in my throat as I hear her heels walking closer. within seconds she arrives. "Speak of the-" Lin swings, his fist Landing on Daveed's jaw causing him to stumble back. I run towards them and push Lin out of the way, Daveed scrambles and regains his posture. They both start swinging at each other trading punches until the others split them apart.

"What the fuck was that!" Oaks voice mirrored Lin's with the amount of anger coming from it. Daveed nods over to Lin.

"ask him," he says wiping blood from his cheek. Lin seems mostly unscathed from the fight. Oak looks at him expectantly. 

"He was being a bitch" I hold back my laugh and turn to Pippa but she's not beside me anymore, she's by Lin examining him for injuries. Daveed's eyes light up with anger and connect with mine giving me a look. I shake my head knowing what he wants to say. for one last time, a sadistic smile spread across his face, maintaining the eye contact he announces.

"At least I'm not fucking YN". Time seems to stop. The words fall out of his mouth slowly and painfully like he's slowly driving a knife into me, my eyes widen and I take in the surrounding all at once. Everyone's eyes scanning the room looking for answers, I turn to Pippa her eyes filling with confusion. I'm frozen in place.

"What" Pippa steps back from Lin looking for answers. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out, she looks at Daveed and finds his eyes still on mine. Looking over to me her face drops of all colour and emotion. She looks between me a Lin looking for answers and so does everyone else. I gulp and run for the door not looking back. Tom, I think to myself, I Walk to the coffee shop not knowing what to do I burst through the door and Tom instantly consoles me after a while I calm down and gather myself. 

"Where am I meant to stay" I look at Tom with pleading eyes. 

"I have a spare room at my house that you can stay at" I sit in the shop for a while until we head to his house. "This is it," he says opening the door "you going to get any clothes from their house" I only took some clothes from Daveed's to Lin's house and I'm pretty sure Daveed would have thrown the others out by now. So I shake my head in response. He leaves for his room and I slide into my bed and drift to sleep.