Chapter 6

ugh, I groaned and turned over to see who was texting me.

Tom: you don't have to talk about what happened, but if you do I'm here for you. I can't blame you he's not bad looking. ;)

me: you an idiot but thank you I just want to wrap my head around things 

Tom: see you tomorrow?

me: yeah see you tomorrow 

I honestly don't know what I've done to deserve him. I turn around and fall asleep.   

~ 1 week time skip~

I've been avoiding Lin for the past week now and I've hated it I know I shouldn't but I still want him. I've got the week off for holiday and I have no clue what to do. I opened the up my phone and go to my contacts and open Lin's debating whether or not to send him a text. As I do he sends me one, I panic and turn my phone off before it said I read it. After about ten minutes I open it up to see what he wanted. 

Lin: are you still ignoring me 

me: maybe why?

Lin: rehearsals are starting and I want you to be here 

me: okay fine ill be there in 20 

I practically jump out of bed and fumble to put on some clothes to get their as quick as possible, as I get onto the tube I think on who Lin could have cast and if they would like me, ugh I don't like the fact he cast his WIFE as Eliza. Shit, I forgot about that I'm going to have to see that all day. The tube stops and I head towards the theatre the rehearsals are taking place and I'm getting a bit nervous. I open the door to the theatre and walk in, "Lin where is everyone". the theatre was totally empty with Lin sitting on the stage. 

"thank god you're here, everyone will be here soon they went to get drinks," Lin said jumping off the stage and walking up to me. "I haven't seen you in ages" Lin walks reaching for my waist, I step back and say 

"I wonder why" God I just want to jump on him but I couldn't do that Philippa. 

"look I'm sorry I should have said something but I just like you" he takes a step forward and moves his head to the side to kiss me, I hover in front of him like he did to me and pulled away as he closed the gap. He laughed to himself and softly wrapped his hand around my neck and moved me back to his face, he whispered "you don't get to do that to me" his voice is so smooth it sent shivers down my spine. He leaned in and started kissing me softly at first but it soon turned into a needy kiss, he pushes me against the wall and pulls away for air, "you can't resist me can you" he says into my ear. My whole body bursts into flames as I pull him onto me we kiss for what seems like hours but he quickly pulls away when we hear talking coming from outside the door. 

"Were back" somebody shouts from the entrance. "whos the girl?" a man asked from the group. 

"right everyone I want to introduce you YN, she helped me with writing the play and now she's here to help me produce it," Lin said to everyone. Lin walks me around to everyone. "the Schuyler sisters" Lin says as we walk up to a group of three girls. 

"Philippa!" I say as she comes up to me pulling me into a hug. God, it feels weird hugging her when ten minutes ago I was making out with her husband. 

"please call me Pippa," she says pulling away from me I talk to the rest of the cast and they seem really nice.

The rehearsals start and there wasn't much to do since everyone was going over the songs so I just sat and watched everyone to familiarize myself with all of them. As I look around I see Lin make direct eye contact at me, my eyes widen as he winks at me. Shake my head and continue to look around I see Daveed looking back at me and I smile at him he seems nice, he's quite funny. We look at each other for a while when he's interrupted by oak nudging his arm and laughing. I look down at my hands and turn red, after a while of the cast practising some songs Lin finishes up and everyone begins to leave. As I stand up I see Lin walking up to me, 

"can you come for the rest of the rehearsals I liked you being here" 

"sure," I say with a smile and start heading for the tube station.