Chapter 8

I make a point to wake up early today so I can get to the theatre on time, god I hate waking up early I walk out of my dorm half asleep and head towards the tube and sit down. The one thing I hate about the tube in the morning is that no one is on there it seems like a horror movie, creepy. My station arrives pretty quickly and I walk to the theatre. I manage to wake myself up a bit more on the way so I don't look like a zombie walking in. 

"look whos here on time" Lin shouts from across the room, his voice ringed in my ears and I scrunch my nose at him. "you look like a zombie YN" he laughs as I walk over to him and Pippa. I guess my method of waking myself up didn't work I think to myself. 

"We need to talk YN," Lin said grabbing Pippa's hand.

"We all need to talk" Pippa looks at both me and Lin. My heart drops, shit she knows. How did she find out did she see us? wait no its not possible we were alone every time something happened. My eyes widen Lin must have said something I look up at him with pleading eyes and turn to Pippa and start to say something but Lin quickly cuts me off. 

"We think you could do with living closer to the theatre, after driving you home last night we both realized you live too far away." I took a deep breath and a weight lifted off my chest. thank god I think to myself. 

"so we would like to offer you a room at our house, that way you can drive to the theatre with us and you won't be late ... or half-asleep," Pippa said with a smile as always. I look at Lin and he smiles and nods his head I look back a Pippa, she does the same. 

"oh I don't know, I wouldn't want to be a burden," I say adverting my eyes to the floor. Living with them all the time. I can just about put up with seeing them together in the theatre, it would be even worse in their own house. 

"don't be silly it would be fun having you around," Pippa says holding my hand. yeah, fun. I have a feeling that her idea of fun is different to Lin's. "just think about it okay" 

"okay" the door flings open and we all look over to see Daveed, Oak, Jazzy and Anthony walkthrough. Finally, I walk over to them and they turn to be surprised. "I know I know I'm on time whatever," I say making them all laugh. The rest of the cast arrive soon after and Lin instructs them to all get changed since their going over the act 2 of the play. 

"YN" I jump as I hear someone call my name I head over to the dressing rooms. 

"yeah," I say not knowing who or where the voice came from. 

"in here" I walk over to the room the noise came from and realize its Lin's dressing room. he better not try anything again like yesterday. I open the door and walk in to find Daveed and Lin trying to put up their hair. I laugh to myself as Daveed turns to look at me "can we have some help please" I walk up behind him and pull his hair into a bun then put Lin's hair into a ponytail. 

"Thanks," they both say standing up "have you decided yet," Lin says raising an eyebrow. 

"okay fine ill take it," I say with a groan. 

"take what?" Daveed says confused I explain that Pippa and Lin offered me a room at their house so I can get here on time. I look at what Daveed was wearing and realized he's in his Thomas Jefferson gear and raise my eyebrow at him. 

"you don't wear your hair up in the second act do you" 

"I just wanted a reason for you to play with my hair" him and Lin laugh and we all leave to begin the practice. They start off with what did I miss and I had a huge smile on my face the whole time, I think Daveed noticed since he winked at me halfway through the number. I blush and continue to watch them practice. Lin decides to cut the practice short today since we have had two long ones in a row. Anthony invites everyone out for dinner and drinks, I was about to go with them all but Lin speaks up before I could. 

"you guys go but YN and I cant we need to move her stuff into our house" I look at Lin in confusion and realize he's right I forgot I took them up on that offer. I agree with him and stay back as everyone leaves. We get into the car and drive towards my dorm. "did you think I told Pippa about us" 

"yeah what else would you want to talk about 'together'" Lin laughs at my statement and I turn to him "Look Lin me moving in doesn't me we can you know sneak around more okay" 

"I'm not making any promises YN," he says with a cheeky smile like he already knows what he's going to do.

"well ill just have to stop you myself then" we continue to drive and pick up some stuff. and we soon get back to Lin's house.     

"Jesus this is niceeeeee" I say walking into his house. 

"Get used to it" he winks and walks me to my room, I roll my eyes and follow him. "this is your room, my office is right next door so if you need anything I'm most likely in there and the bathroom is opposite" 

"thank you for this I really appreciate it Lin" he nods at me and walks into the living room and starts to watch something, I take the time to unpack my stuff and settle down in my room. After a while of cleaning and organizing my stuff I go to the Kitching and ask Lin if I can make myself a sandwich. 

"can you make me one as well" I agree and begin to make them. I start to butter the bread and suddenly feel Lin behind me, he starts kissing my neck gradually going lower and lower. 

"Lin ... we can't do this-"

"then stop me" he whispers continuing what he was doing. He turns me around and lifts his shirt off. He pauses to see if I would stop him but I decide not to, he smiles and takes off my shirt. leaning forward Lin kisses me slowly but passionately while lifting me up pushing me onto the wall. He sucks harder on my neck to find my sweet spot and I let out a moan. Lin smiles against my skin and says. "you're going to be doing that a lot". He carries me to his bedroom and drops me onto the bed. I shake off my trousers and he does the same. I widen my eyes at his size then look back up to him. He crawls onto the bed slowly looking at every inch of my body as he does. 

"Hurry up and just fuck me," I say impatiently I've wanted this for so long. 

"oh I plan to" Lin placed head between my legs and began to suck. Bite my lip and grab the sheets fuck this feels so good. He adds a finger to the mix and begins to pump quicker and quicker. 

"Lin I'm going to- " as I say that he stops and lifts up his head to look at me. "w- why did you" he stops my sentence buy entering me. "Fuuuckkk," I say surprised by his size. he leans down to my ear. I hear his breathing getting heavier as he says. 

"You cum when I say so". He pumps quicker and quicker. He continues to moan into my ear I manage to hold myself together for a while when my legs start shaking. Lin notices and laughs in my ear "do it" I chants and I let myself go. I relax onto the bed and Lin slumps next to me. "I've never made someone's legs shake like that before. I climb onto Lin and start kissing him when I stop he groans in defeat. 

"I can make more than your legs shake," I say winking and leaving the room. 

"No fair" Lin wines and put my clothes back on and head to bed jeez that made me sleepy I say smiling to myself.