Chapter 3

As soon as I got to my dorm I got straight into bed and just thought about the day. "Lin I met Lin and he wants me to work for him WTF," I say out loud to myself, Jesus this is crazy I thought to myself and turned to got to sleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing thinking it was Aubrey wanting something I answered it moaning "whatttttt" 

"Is this a bad time?" Lin said over the phone. Oh shit I thought to myself I sat up in my bed and wakening myself up and frantically say 

"oh no not at all, did you want anything" he laughed and said to meet him at the park next to the coffee shop. 

"no problem, ill be there in 30 minutes," I say hanging up. I get up and rush to my wardrobe to put on something nice. "ugg I only have hoodies and jeans" I say to myself annoyed and find an old black dress and put that on, I run out of the dorm to the tube and get on just in time. 

I get off the tube and start heading towards the park and start thinking to myself about what Lin would want me to do the job. I arrived at the park and saw Lin walking around in circles. "Ah your here," he said instantly pulling me into a hug "are you doing anything today," he asks looking straight into my eyes. 

"um I have work in about 3 hours," I say looking down at the floor. we go and sit on a bench and its kinda small so were sitting really close. 

"so about writing for me," he says in a sweet voice "I mainly need help with editing what I've already done since its mostly finished and help with making the story run smoothly, is that okay with you" 

"perfect," I say smiling at him because he sounds a little nervous "ahh your amazing ill email you recordings of what I have already done and we can talk tomorrow or something" 

"Yeah sounds like a plan" 

"do you want to grab some lunch," he says raising an eyebrow at God he's attractive 

"yeah I'm starving" 

We walk into the same diner as before and sat down "Tell me about what your writing" I say browsing at the menu 

"its a weird concept he," says also looking at the menu the waiter comes over and asks for our order. I get bacon and eggs and Lin gets pancakes. When the waiter leaves he continues telling me about the musical he has in the works. The waiter hands us out breakfast and we continue talking he takes a bite of his pancakes and I say 

"so angelica secretly likes Hamilton and doesn't say anything," I say surprised 

"yes!" Lin exclaimed smiling at me and we continue talking. 

"wait until you hear about the affair," Lin says "I have a feeling you will like that song," he says with a mischievous smile. 

"oh do you now," I say with a smile. He looks back at me staring up and down at me, I can practically feel his eyes surveying my body. Right then the waiter comes and takes our plates. " I need to get to work," I say trying to break the tension. 

"I'll walk with you," he says. we both get up and leave the diner. The shop isn't that far away so we're not walking alone for long. we get to the door of the shop and I turn to say goodbye to him and realize were inches away from each other. I don't move away and he closes the gap, he kisses me slowly and softly as he pulls his waist into mine and the kiss deepens. I pull away for air and look up at Lin and see him smiling "see you tomorrow" he says with a smug smile and he turns around and leaves. I stand they're shocked and headed into work. 

"Hello, sunshine," Tom says handing me my apron "you look happy, hmm suspicious," he says with a smile "explain yourself" he shouts while pointing the spray bottle at me. I take it from him and start wiping the tables. 

"I may have got a job with Lin," I say with a massive smile. 

"no way when?" I explain what happened after I left the shop and he's completely shocked 

"don't worry I won't leave you," I say to him likes he's a child. I continue working and talking to Tom about random things.

"right that's it for today you can leave now Y/N" I pack up my things and head to the tube to get home. As soon as I get in I open up my email and start listening to the recordings. I chuckle to myself on how he layered his voice on the tracks and marvel at the story he has managed make through rap. I write down a few parts that I think could do with a change and head to bed.