Chapter 11

"Hey babe get up we need to go" Daveed gently nudges my shoulder to wake me up.

"no" I cuddle back into his arm but he starts to get up I moan and get up after him, "can I borrow a top?" Daveed chucks me a warriors top to put on "you like golden state?" I say surprised I didn't realize he liked basketball. 

"Yeah, I'm from Oakland" I turn my back to him and pull off my top to put his on. "you can't just do that in front of me" He runs up and hugs me from behind and starts kissing my neck. 

"Daveed were going to be late come on" he groans and peels himself off of me. We make our way to the car and start driving. I put on the radio and 'just the two of us' starts playing. "oh I love this song" I start singing along when Daveed places his hand on my leg. I smile and we continue to drive. We pull up to the theatre and open the door but Daveed stops me "wha-" Daveed pulls me into a kiss, I was surprised at first but melted into him. Like yesterday he placed his hand on the side of my face and starts playing with my hair. I smile against his lips and he smiles back. I pull away and head inside the theatre. 

Everyone is already in the theatre when we get there and turn to the two of us when we walk in. Jazzy has a huge smile on her face as she pulls me in her direction "what happened" I groan at her enthusiasm. 

"not much, I went to his house had pizza, watched a movie and fell asleep" she moans at my answer.  

"That can't be it, did you know do the thing" 

"no jazzy we didn't, we kissed though" as I a huge smile ran across my face maybe I do like him. 

"hey YN can I talk to you quickly" I turn around and see Lin. I completely forgot about him while I was with Daveed all of the feelings I felt for Lin came flooding back. They feel strong and powerful, washing over me. I follow him to a random room behind the stage. This makes thing complicated, I love a Daveed but I can't keep away from Lin. Wait I love Daveed. "how did it go" Lin looked deep into my eyes much like how I look when he and Pippa are together. 

"It was okay ... I enjoyed myself, but i-" 

"do you like him" Lin cut my sentence off and his face looked like he was concentrating on me and my answer alone. 

"I mean I think so but" I pause to think how to say this, theirs no going back after this, I look down at the floor and blurt out "I love you too, I know I shouldn't your married and Daveed is amazing, funny and so talented but I can't get you out of my mind. I always want you, I have for a while but I don't know". I look back up at Lin to see his reaction and he seems, I don't know how he seems. why is he soo hard to read. "Lin?" no no no I shouldn't have said that I probably sound like a - 

"I love you" Lin pulls me out of my thoughts with the statement. I look at him with amazement, a smile spreads across my face and Lin mirrors it. 

"but your ... and I'm with" Lin holds my face and kisses me, but this time it felt different. It felt like it meant something, Like- BANG BANG BANG we were interrupted by the door knocking we pulled away quickly and we left the room, allowing a man to get supplies. We walk back out to see everyone waiting for us. 

"Come on guys we need to get this done the show will be running soon" the cast run through the play and it looks amazing, everyone is so talented. throughout the show, Daveed keeps winking at me making me blush. They finish the first act and Daveed instantly jumps off the stage and walks up to me. I smile at him. 

"you did so-" before I could finish Daveed plants his lips on mine, In a quick kiss. I instantly smile. "go to your room you need to get changed" he pulls me in again and leaves. They continue onto the next act and say no to this is coming up, jasmine is so talented in her role but god is she lucky. I get fully enveloped into the song and find myself enjoying it too much when Lin walks to the edge of the stage to start the next song and smirks at me. I wipe the look off my face and they continue the practice. An hour or so later they finish and get changed into their normal clothes. Daveed walks out and smiles when he sees me. "can I keep your shirt," I say realizing I still have it on.

"of course " he kisses me on the forehead and leaves. I wait for Lin to come out and he does shortly after. 

"did you enjoy it," he says looking at me expectantly. 

"yeah it's amazing, you did a pretty good job"

"we, we did a pretty good job. I wouldn't have done it without you" Lin leans in closer to whisper something into my ear but he starts to sing "say no to this I don't know how to say no to this" my eyes widen and turn red Lin takes a step back and chuckles under his breath. Pippa comes out and we head to the car to go home.