Chapter 9

"YN wake up were going out, come on, get ready"

"what, Lin?" I wake up to Lin shaking me to get up. "what do you want" I say pulling my covers over my head. "what time is it"

"it's 4:30 you need to get up were doing an interview"

"interview," I say sitting up in my bed, Lin sits down beside me and explains what's going on.

"A local tv station wants to interview me on the musical since its gaining a lot of popularity" 

"Okay ... why have you bothered me at 4:30 IN THE MORNING" Lin laughs as I say that and moves closer to me. 

"they told I could bring someone along-" I cut him off halfway through his sentence. 

"then take your wife," I say laying back down. with that, he stood up and grabbed the sheets and ripped them from me. Laying their cold I stood up. "fine, your such a baby". I walk to the bathroom and have a shower and put on an in the height t-shirt because why not I walk out to Lin standing there waiting for me. 

"Why are you wearing that," he says with a raised eyebrow. 

"because I want too" I walk past him and head towards his car, he slides in front of me stopping me from getting in "what are you doing" Lin smiles at my annoyance and pushes me towards the tube station. 

"were taking the tube, its too far away to drive" 

"Liiinnnnnnn" I wine and walk behind him. I hate the tube in the mornings is too cold. A soon as I say that Lin turns around with a cheeky look on his face. "what" I say confused 

"that the second time I've heard that from you" 

"Lin wtf, don't just say that out loud" my eyes widen and Lin starts laughing his head off I hit his arm, we continue to walk to the station. We both make our way onto the tube and sit opposite each other "this is why I hate being on the tube early no one is here, and it's cold. Lin looks up at me from his phone completely ignoring what I said 

"since when have you had an in the heights top" Lin says looking me up and down, I cross my arms around myself. 

"since" Lin raises an eyebrow at me "since I realized I liked Chris" 

"Chris, huh" Lin mutters something under his breath but I can't quite make out what he said. "do you want to play a game" I throw a confused look at Lin, he continues to talk about what the game entails. "we take turns in asking each other questions, but we have to answer them honestly" 

"fine," I say looking forward to asking him questions. "you go first while I think about what to ask you". 

"Okay, was I your best," he asks with a smug grin on his face of course he would ask that question first. 

"Yes," I say reluctantly with a huff. He's getting an ego boost out of that time to get him back, "my turn" I take some time to think. "Why did you choose me to come to this interview instead of Pippa"

"because I like spending time with you YN" He looks me straight into my eyes and I look back I didn't think he would say that, I didn't know what he would say but he seemed genuine. Maybe he actually likes me. I look away and he starts his next question. 

"sex on the train?" 

"omg Lin you're a child" 

"yes or no" 

"NO are you crazy" We continue talking about random stuff on our way to the interview and our stop arrives pretty quickly. Walking out of the station Lin gets stopped by a couple of fans outside 

"Lin Lin" a younger girl comes up to Lin and asks for a picture. A couple of other people and their parents take a picture with him and continue walking to the Tv station. We both hear the little girl talking to her friend as they walk away "OMG isn't he so attractive" I burst our laughing and Lin pushes me to stop. 

"OMG isn't he like so attractive I like cant he's so attractive" I mimic the girl's voice to annoy Lin and he turns to me.

"I'm getting you back for that" We head inside the Tv station and the receptionist shows us to a dressing room we can wait in. 

"Please don't do anything funny while were out there I can't handle it Lin" I turn around to face him expecting an answer but he doesn't say anything. someone knocks' on the door then opens it. 

"Are you both ready" I turn to Lin to let him answer 

"Yeah, let's go" we both follow the girl to the side entrance of the stage where the presenter and the audience are. The presenter calls both of our names and the girl tells us to go on. walking on the stage I'm surprised by everyone cheering. I sit next to Lin and listen to the hosts' questions. 

 ~time skip too after the interview~    

"ugh, I hated that," I say as soon as I got out of the station. We get back home at around 9:00 am. when we walked in Lin shouted for Pippa but she was still sleeping. We watch a movie together to pass some time. After a while, Pippa walks in to grab some food. 

"why is their bread and butter on the counter," Pippa says confused. oh god, I left that their after me and Lin got a bit distracted. I was about to say something but Lin got there before me. 

"I was going to make a sandwich for on the way to the interview and ran out of time" Jesus he thought of that quickly. The rest of the day watched movies and talked to Pippa for a bit.