Chapter 5

I get back to the store pretty quickly and see Tom standing outside waiting for me. "are you ready" I asked making him jump because he was on his phone 

"Yeah let's go celebrate!" We drive for a while and we eventually arrive at a posh looking restaurant. "this way my lady" Tom said in a posh voice opening the car door. 

"Why thank you, kind sir," I say mimicking his voice. we both laugh and head into the restaurant and its really fancy. We get to our table and sit down. 

"Tom this is really posh" I whisper so I don't sound like an idiot. 

"well, you better get used to it your going to be famous soon" I roll my eyes at him. We order our food and start talking about work. "so what are you actually helping him with" Tom said taking a sip of his drink. 

"it's actually a musical about Alexander Hamilton" as I say that he chokes on his drink. He laughs and says 

"your not serious". I continue to explain the play to him and he started to understand it a lot more 

"so you're telling me he has an affair with a random person and the not Angelia" 

"that's what I thought if you're going to do it at least do it with her". Our food arrives and we start eating. 

"You're not going to forget me when your famous are you," Tom said looking at me like a little baby 

"I'm not famous you idiot I'm just helping to write, no one is going to know who I am" I laugh when he starts to smile. 

"I'm going to need some tickets to see it" 

"ill see what I can do" we continue to eat and I remember what Lin said to me "I might have to take a couple of days off, Lin asked me to help him with casting" 

"no problem," He smiles and we finish off our dinner. 

"so are we leaving now," I say picking up my bag. Tom laughs, 

"I don't know about you but I'm getting pudding" 

"yessssssss" I say with a massive smile and start to browse the dessert menu we both order a sundae to share and wait for it to come. 

"This is going to be soo goo-" as I finish the sentence Toms eyes widen and points towards the door. 

"look who just walked in". I turn to see Lin in a black suit, Jesus, he so hot, but he is accompanied by a woman his age with long brown hair. who is she I say to myself instantly getting jealous, I turn back around and pretending I didn't see them. 

"they're heading this way" Tom whispers. God, I hope they don't see us. 

"oh YN hello what are you doing here," Lin says with a smile, why does he always have to look so innocent. 

"Tom invited me out to celebrate the job I got with you" as I say that I try not to look at the woman standing next to him 

"oh this is YN," the woman says 

"oh yes YN this is Philippa ... my wife" WIFE wtf I've been kissing a married man, I like a married man. SHIT SHIT SHIT, I stand up to shake her hand 

"it's nice to meet you YN," she says with the sweetest smile. Why does she have to seem so nice? 

"you to Philippa". 

"Lin has told a lot about you YN" 

"oh has he now"

 I say turning to him "YN this is who will be playing Eliza," Lin says smirking at me. great not only is he married I have to see him kissing her every day. Lin and Philippa go and sit at their table.

"Well that was awkward," Tom said to break the silence. I haven't told Tom yet so was surprised at what he said. 

"what do you mean," I say hiding the fact I was nervous as hell. 

"YN I know you want to fuck him I've already seen you two kiss," he said nonchalantly. I choke on my drink 

"Tom shh their right there, and how the hell do you know" 

"it doesn't take a genius why you were so happy and you literally kissed right outside the shop" the desert came and I took the chance not to talk about it and just eat instead. we finished it quite quickly and headed outside. Tom drove me home in silence and I just crashed on my bed thinking about what just happened as my phone buzzed.